APC BV1000I-MSX UPS Kuwait
The APC BV1000I-MSX Kuwait is a smart, simple UPS which provides power protection for unstable power conditions, ensuring consistent and reliable connectivity at the most critical moments. It features a flexible design that suits both high and low powered devices. APC BV1000I-MSX can power low power devices such as your modem, router, or VOIP as well as high power devices such as PCs, and gaming consoles. It has a maximum power output of 1000 VA/600 W – Line interactive technology – Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). What’s more, the Smart UPS comes with 4 x universal, multi-socket battery backup outlets. It can power your home router, allowing you to maintain your internet connection for hours. APC BV1000I-MSX Kuwait offers reliable surge protection which protects your valuable electronic devices against damaging lightning, surges and spikes.
- Safety-agency approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Sleek design
APC BV1000I-MSX Kuwait features a slim, modern design which can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home decor.
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
APC BV1000I-MSX Kuwait preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Cold-start capable
APC BV1000I-MSX provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets
Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- LED Indicators
APC BV1000I-MSX Kuwait comes with LED indicators that provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Audible alarms
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Battery and surge-protected outlets
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges, and spikes.
- Battery backup and surge protection
Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage
- Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Advanced Safety Features
Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
- Battery failure notification
This feature of the APC BV1000I-MSX provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
APC BV1000I-MSX – Technical Specs
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 600 Watts / 1.0kVA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Unsynchronised
- Topology : Line-interactive
- Waveform type : Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Transfer Time : 6 ms typical: 10 ms maximum
- Frequency : 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations : 170 – 280V
- Number of Power Cords : 1
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type : Lead-acid battery
- Expected Battery Life (years) : 3 – 5
- Height : 93MM, 9.25CM
- Width : 161MM, 16.05CM
- Depth : 305MM, 30.5CM
- Net Weight : 5.7KG
- Shipping weight : 6.0KG
- Height : 237MM, 23.7CM
- Width : 143MM, 14.3CM
- Depth : 373MM, 37.3CM
- Color : Black
- SCC Codes : 10731304344053