Grandstream GWN7630 Enterprise Wi-Fi Access Point in Detail
The Grandstream GWN7630 uses a controller-less distributed network management design with dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology. The controller-less design ensures easy management and deployment. The GMN7630 sophisticated antenna design expanded Wi-Fi coverage range and maximum network throughput. Another advantage of this wireless access point is its capability to build mesh networks.
The GWN7630 can handle 200+ concurrent clients per AP. It supports GWN.Cloud management portal and ensure full control of your wireless network. The GWN7630 is capable for Up to 175-meter coverage range which ensures hassle-free wireless coverage for even multiple floor offices. The GWN7630 Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud
offers unlimited AP management.
Advanced QoS in GWN7630 WIFI Access Point ensures real-time performance of low-latency applications. It offers a2.33 Gbps wireless throughput and equipped with 2 Gigabit network ports.GWN7630 is a perfect access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density. It is ideal for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments such as wireless office phones deployments.
Grandstream GWN7630 Specification
- Dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology
- 2.33 Gbps wireless throughput
- 2 Gigabit wireline ports
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- 200+ concurrent clients per AP
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs
- GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management
- 4 dual band internal antennas
- Frequency Bands 2.4GHz radio: 2412 – 2484 MHz /5GHz radio: 5180 – 5825 MHz
- MIMO -4×4:4 2.4G(MIMO) / 4×4:4 5G(MU-MIMO)
- Indoor wall mount or ceiling mount, kits included
- Power and Green Energy Efficiency
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C – 10% to 90% Non-condensing Humidity