Grandstream GWN7605 Wireless Access Point Kuwait
Grandstream GWN7605 Kuwait is a cost-effective, professional wireless access point perfect for small to medium networks. GWN7605 supports 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi with dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO. In other words, it is designed for spaces where there are moderate numbers of Wi-Fi users. MU-MIMO technology allows multiple devices to transmit data with the wireless network at a time stabler connection, better throughput. A single access point supports more than 100 simultaneous devices. GWN7605 has a 541 ft wireless range worry-free wandering. Grandstream GWN7605 is designed for distributed network management via the web interface simple to manage, simple to expand. Because of the dual-band construction that ensures stabler network connectivity, GWN7605 is excellent for low latency applications like VoIP or video conferencing.
The Grandstream GWN7605 Kuwait access point supports professional Wi-Fi security, including WPA2 Enterprise. It supports advanced QoS controls to optimize the network. Power GWN7605 via PoE. The GWN7605 is an affordable option for users wanting to deploy a wireless network, or for preexisting wireless networks that need a boost. The GWN7605 is simple to install and manage because it uses a controller-less design where the controller is embedded within the products’ web user interface. Moreover, the GWN7605 is also supported by Grandstream’s GWN Manager, a cloud and on-premise WiFi management platform.
The Grandstream GWN7605 Kuwait features embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs. It also Supports GWN Cloud which enables unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers a premise-based software controller. The Wireless Access Point can manage 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices.
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2xGigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beamforming technology
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+
- Supports 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller