The Poly Studio X70 All-in-One Bar Kuwait
The Poly Studio X70 Kuwait, an AI-powered video bar, is equipped with dual-lens with 4K UHD resolution sensors for stunning, pixel-free image transmission. The wide fields of view of each lens, ranging from 70° to 120° for the upper camera and 78° to 140° for the lower camera, allow the viewing angle to be adjusted according to the number of participants in the room, and to easily include all participants in the frame. Poly Studio X70 also includes a people counting system to provide an overall view of meeting rooms, in particular, to check that the recommended number of people in the space has been respected, in order to ensure the safety of all participants.
Plug and Play solution
In addition, this device allows you to easily share content with your colleagues without the need to install any additional software. If you already have Apple Airplay or Miracast, you can use one of these platforms to quickly share your documents. You can also opt for a simple HDMI connection between your PC and Studio X70 or use the whiteboard, which is compatible with this video conferencing solution.
More dynamic and natural meetings
Poly Director AI technology, a key feature of the new Studio X70, makes your meetings much more dynamic and natural by eliminating the notion of depth often found in large rooms thanks to the camera’s powerful 7.3 x digital zoom. The camera’s intelligent technology ensures precise speaker tracking through automatic voice detection so that the speaker is always the centre of attention. It is also able to frame participants according to their movements, to optimise room space by opting for wide or focus depending on the number of participants present.
Superior audio quality
Intelligent video conferencing does not depend only on the quality of the images transmitted, and Poly has understood this. The company has equipped its Studio X70 with the latest audio technology to ensure that all interactions are crystal clear. This superior audio quality includes powerful two-way stereo speakers that deliver high-definition voice, as well as custom bass to fill the meeting space with rich, measured sound. The 4-microphone array, consisting of 2 MEMS microphones and 2 standard microphones, ensures a smooth, natural transmission of all your words, no matter where you are in the room. The microphones have a wide range of up to 7 metres, so there is no need to add additional microphones for optimal sound transmission.
How do I install Poly Studio X70?
Studio X70 presented by Poly is an all-in-one video conferencing solution that works directly through a cloud platform. You don’t need your computer to start a video conference, as this video bar integrates directly to a PC and all common collaboration platforms. It only takes a few minutes to set up this camera. Simply connect the Poly Studio X70 to your broadcast monitor via HDMI and connect it to the network via an RJ45 connector.
How do I log in to Microsoft Teams or Zoom?
To start a meeting, simply connect to your Microsoft Teams, Zoom… session, either via your broadcast screen if it is touch screen, or via the Poly Studio TC8, a powerful control tablet dedicated to the simplified management of virtual meetings.
Advanced management and analysis of your device
The Poly Lens software allows you to have an overview of all your Poly devices. Through this platform, you will be able to remotely manage the parameters of your video bar to adapt it to the needs of a meeting, but you will also have the opportunity to consult all the usage statistics of your solution. This will allow you to perform advanced analyses on the operating status of your device and to detect, in advance, possible future incidents.
- All-in-one intelligent video conferencing solution
- Designed for rooms from 12 to 30 people
- Dual lens system with 20 megapixel sensors
- 4K UHD resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels
- 5 to 60 fps image delivery
- Built-in 7.3x digital zoom
- Viewing angle of upper camera : 70° to 120
- Bottom camera angle of view : 78° to 140
- Poly Director AI : precise speaker tracking with automatic speaker voice detection
- Intelligent participant framing : automatic adjustment based on movement
- High-speed, motorised electronic privacy shutter : increased security
- Video standards and protocols : H.264 AVC; H.264; H.265
- Ultra HD audio technology
- Powerful two-way stereo speakers and customisable, adjustable bass ports
- Speaker sensitivity : 83 – 89dB
- 4-microphone array : 2 MEMS + 2 standard microphones
- 360° voice pick-up over a 7.62-metre radius
- Poly NoiseBlock AI Technology : powerful algorithm to block unwanted noise
- Poly Acoustic Fence : picks up only voices within a defined area of the meeting space
- Audio standards and protocols : Siren 22; G.719; Siren 14; G.722.1; G.722; G.711; G.728 and G.729A
- Stand-alone solution : no computer required for operation
- Compatible with all softphones on the market
- Poly Lens software : remote management of your devices and tracking of their use
- Automatic participant counting system
- Air quality analysis sensor*.
- Additional cameras can be added via USB
- Touch screen compatible solution
- Ability to share content via Poly Content; Apple Airplay; Miracast; whiteboard or via HDMI
- Connectivity : 2 USB-A; 1 USB-C; 2 RJ45; 1 3.5 mm jack input; 1 3.5 mm jack output; 1 HDMI input and 2
- HDMI outputs
- Wireless Connections : Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi
- Product dimensions : 840.2 x 33.1 x 135.4 mm
- Camera weight : 3.2 kgs
- Warranty : 1 year