Poly Voyager Focus UC USB-C No Stand Headset Kuwait
Poly Voyager Focus UC USB-C No Stand Headset Kuwait is taking calls and listen to music while wirelessly connected to your computer, Bluetooth-enabled desk phone, mobile phone, or tablet with the Poly Voyager Focus UC USB-C No Stand from Poly. With up to 12 hours of talk time and a roaming range up to 98′, the Poly Voyager Focus UC USB-C No Stand is a DSP (digital sound processing)-enabled triple-mic boom and active noise cancellation, allowing you to concentrate on your calls and music. The Poly Voyager Focus UC Standard headset features voice alerts that announce caller ID, connection status, and talk time, while a dynamic mute alert warns you if you try to talk while the headset is muted. With built-in smart sensors, the Polycom headset can detect when you take it off and automatically mute your call or pause your music. Optimized for use with standard unified communications apps, this version of the Poly Voyager Focus UC USB-C No Stand includes a magnetic charging stand and a USB Type-A Bluetooth adapter with a mute status indicator.
Varients available in Polycom Voyager Focus UC Stereo Headset :
- Polycom Voyager Focus UC, Standard, without Stand,(B825)
- Polycom Voyager Focus UC, USB-C (B825)
- Polycom Voyager Focus UC, Standard(B825)
- Polycom Voyager Focus UC, USB-C, without Stand(B825)
- Polycom Voyager Focus UC, USB-C No Stand(B825-M)
- Polycom Voyager Focus UC, USB-C No Stand, without Stand(B825-M))
- Hearing Protection
- The Plantronics Voyager Focus headset boasts SoundGuard Digital technology that helps protect against sound levels above 118 dBA, while an anti-startle feature is designed to detect and eliminate any sudden increase in signal level during calls. Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dBA. Additional lower level hearing protection against acoustic startle is provided by the downloadable Plantronics Hub software, limiting peak levels to 102 dBA. The acoustic protection monitors and controls all audio sources from mobile and PC in telecom modes.
- Unified Communications Support
- UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype, and more.
- Multi-Device Connectivity
- Works seamlessly across your PC, mobile phone, tablet, Bluetooth-enabled desk phone, and smartwatch.
- Adaptive Controls
- Wear the headset any way you like and the controls will be where you expect them. The controls for pause/play, track forward/back, and volume adjusts to how the headset is oriented.
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Precision tuned triple-mics with enhanced DSP allow for background noise cancellation, while on-demand active noise cancellation lets you focus on your call or work.
- Worry-Free Mute
- Control your conversations with intuitive mute capabilities and built-in smart sensors. Easily mute/unmute with the touch of a button, or simply by taking the headset off and putting it back on. Music pauses automatically when a call comes in. Know whether you’re on mute by glancing at the screen (while using the Plantronics Hub software) or checking the USB adapter. If you try to talk while your mic is muted, the Dynamic Mute Alert will give you an audible reminder.
- Audio Quality
- Stereo design with A2DP provides hi-fi stereo sound (20 Hz – 20 kHz) and immersive audio experience. The headset also offers wideband audio performance up to 6800 Hz.
- Comfort and Durability
- The Voyager Focus features leatherette ear cushions wrapped around soft memory foam, while the cushioned metal headband provides durability while maintaining a comfortable, secure fit. Folding ear cushions and the included carrying case let you take the headset on the go.
- Online Indicator Lights
- The online indicator lights on the ear pads let others know when you are on a call.
- OpenMic Feature
- The OpenMic button allows you to hear your surroundings when you need to without having to take the headset off.
- Class 1 Bluetooth with Adaptive Power
- Roam up to 98′, and the headset will switch between Class 1 and Class 2 Bluetooth based on its proximity to the Bluetooth mini-USB adapter in order to preserve battery life.
- Talk/Listen Time
- Up to 12 hours of talk time (or up to 10 hours with active noise cancellation enabled).
- Up to 15 hours of listening time (or up to 12 hours with active noise cancellation enabled).
- Calling and Media Controls
- Controls found on the Polycom Voyager Focus include call answer/ignore/end/redial, mute, volume up or down, Bluetooth pairing, active noise-canceling modes, OpenMic, smartphone VPA (virtual personal assistant) access, and power on/off.
- Customize Your Experience
- Choose the settings to customize your headset with Plantronics Hub app for iPhone, Android, Windows, and Mac. Check remaining talk time and select your language preference, feature settings, and call and mute notifications. Keep your device up to date with Plantronics Hub over-the-air firmware updates.
- Seamless IT Management
- Voyager Focus UC is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro, a software utility that is sold separately. Use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage headset inventory, monitor usage, and maintain devices. With actionable insights from Plantronics Manager Pro, IT can improve business processes, employee performance, and compliance
- Connects to : Laptops via USB adapter, Bluetooth-enabled desk phones, mobile phones, tablets, and smartwatches
- Ideal for : Mobile professionals with extensive PC/Mac and mobile communications in noisy environments; featuring Active Noise Canceling and smart sensor technology
- Talk/Listen time : Talk time : Up to 12 hours (10 ANC on) Listening time : Up to 15 hours (12 ANC on)
- Roaming range : Up to 98 feet (30 meters) with adaptive power (with Class 1 supported devices)
- Headset weight : 155 grams
- Wireless frequency : Bluetooth® v4.1
- Audio performance : Active noise-canceling technology, wideband (voice), hi-fi stereo, A2DP, DSP
- Hearing protection : SoundGuard DIGITAL : protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents the average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA
- Models : B825 : UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype, and more* and B825-M : Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for USB-C No Stand® Lync®