Avaya J139 IP Phone Kuwait
The Avaya J139 Kuwait IP Phone with four red/green line feature indicators around the colour display that is ideal for individuals that only need the most frequently used features (Hold, Transfer, Conference, Forward, and Call Park/ UnPark). The Avaya IP Phone J139 Kuwait is ideal for individuals within large enterprises and small to medium-sized businesses. The Avaya J139 Ip phone contains 4 context-sensitive soft key as well as dual Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports. The Avaya J139 IP phone contains a 320 x 240-pixel colour display that can be easily customized to your liking.
Avaya J139 Kuwait Features.
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference, and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 4 dual-colour Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through the support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- The handset has a built-in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
Avaya J139 Kuwait Specifications.
- 2.8” (diagonal) color display—320 x 240 pixels
- Multiple line phone with four red/green line/feature indicators around the display
- 4 Context-sensitive soft keys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- Wideband audio in the handset and wired headset
- Full duplex speakerphone & handset
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- The mute key with optional mute alerting
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Dual-position stand, optional wall-mount stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az
- Optional AC to 5-volt power supply
- SIP protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.722, Opus
- Configurable via a Web interface
- Support for HTTPS, TLS and SRTP for encryption
- Recent Call Log (100 entries)
- Zero-touch deployment via Device Enrollment Services Support
- Supports the following languages: Dutch, English (UK & US), French (Canada), French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Traditional Chinese
- Software compatibility
- RingCentral Office Platform
- Avaya Cloud Office