Avaya TC220 Tracking Camera Kuwait
Avaya TC220 Kuwait is designed to meet the needs and requirements of large meeting rooms. Avaya TC220 Tracking Camera is equipped with smart technologies that enable the camera to accurately direct meetings in an intelligent way by focusing only on the active speaker. It combines special artificial intelligence techniques including face recognition and audio tracking to correctly identify the active speaker’s position. Built-in dual cameras allow for easy transition from one viewing angle to another so that every conference participant can clearly see and be seen.
- Intuitive Design
- Avaya TC220 Tracking Camera features a powerful but simple design that keeps the end-user in mind (no training ever required). Get productivity-enhancing features and cost-savings without over-burdening your IT staff.
- Extensive Interoperability
- A flexible, open design enables Avaya TC220 to work with existing standards-based telepresence or video conferencing systems for full video, audio, and content-sharing.
- Reliable, Efficient Performance
- Dual HD feeds allow for both video feed and content-sharing to be viewed in full HD quality at 60fps, ensuring an outstanding experience every time.
- All-in-One Conferencing
- The Avaya TC220 Kuwait combines room system capabilities with embedded multi-party HD video conferencing and data collaboration using any device for next-gen productivity.
Avaya TC220 – Specifications
Image devices CMOS 1/2.8’’
Video Formats 1080p60/50/30/25, 720p60/50
Video signal Compressed – (H.264 & H.265), or uncompressed on HDMI & 3G-SDI
Focal Length f = 3.9 ~ 46.8 mm
F1.6 ~ F2.8 Weight 3 Kg
Min object distance (wide) 500(Wide) ~
Min illumination 0.5 lux (F1.6, AGC ON)
Current consumption (max) 2A
HFoV 72.5° Video
VFoV 42° Voltage Range 12V nominal (10.8 to
Optical Zoom 12x IR repeater as
Digital Zoom 12x Camera Output HDMI /3G-SDI
Pan Range +/- 90° Presets 128
Tilt Range -30° ~ +90°