Fanvil i32V SIP Video Door Phone Kuwait
Fanvil i32V Kuwait is a network-connected intercom and door entry solution with a built-in HD video camera, infrared LEDs, and RFID reader. Designed for both indoor or outdoor installation, the Fanvil i32V SIP Video Door Phone is a full-duplex intercom with wideband audio support and acoustic echo cancellation to clarify the sound and increase comprehension. A built – in 3W speaker projects sound clearly and loudly while an integrated video camera takes dual-stream video with the primary stream being 720p HD resolution for excellent detail. The intercom has built-in infrared LEDs for video at night. The built-in RFID reader enables secure, contactless entry using RFID cards or keyfobs.
It supports both 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz RFID standards. Fanvil i32V Kuwait supports HD video and 2x video streams. With HD cameras with infrared night vision, visitors can be identified clearly even at night. It also supports two video streams in which the main code stream works for high-quality video on monitoring and the sub-code stream works for smooth SIP video call. When connecting with the VMS video management system via ONVIF protocol, Fanvil i32V Video Intercom enables video preview and video recording, which can be widely used for round-the-clock video surveillance. Fanvil i32v also supports the external door magnetic detector and Wiegand card reader is.
The Fanvil i32V Kuwait SIP Video Door Phone can be connected to 2 door magnetic detectors which will make an alarm if the door is not closed after the timeout. It can also be connected to a Wiegand card reader to control the second door, which is used in places with high-security requirements, such as prisons and banks. Connecting with the VMS video management system via ONVIF protocol,i32V enables video preview and video recording, which can be widely used for round-the-clock video surveillance.
Key Features :
- Built-in HD camera with infrared night vision, adopt H.264 codec
- Access control (by call, RFID/IC card, and indoor switch)
- All-in-one (Access control, Intercom, and Broadcasting)
- HD voice speech quality with built-in 3W speaker and Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC)
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof
- IK10 anti-collision with robust die-cast aluminum frame
- -40°C to 70°C wide range temperature adaptability
- Support online management and upgrade
- Compatible with major platforms : Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya, etc.
HD Video & Two Video Streams :
A user can simply press the “Call” button to make a call with full – duplex video. The Fanvil i32V Kuwait SIP Video Intercom provides you the infrared night vision using its built-in 720P HD camera which captures crystal clear images. It also supports two video streams in which the main code stream works for high-quality video on monitoring and the sub-code stream for smooth SIP video call.
HD Voice Quality :
Built to support the advanced DSP noise reduction algorithms and systematic procedures of omnidirectional sound pickup, the Fanvil i32V SIP Video Intercom Kuwait delivers crystal clear conversations. It can effectively minimize background noises which may distract the audibility and fluency of phone calls. It can also optimize the sound pickup range, thus guaranteeing its user a high quality voice which in turn leads to a general amazing communication experience. An embedded 3W speaker and AEC mechanism allows for high – quality hands-free communication.
Different ways to unlock the door :
The Fanvil i32V Kuwait SIP Video Door Phone allows its user to simply to open the door with RFID/IC cards, remote DTMF and indoor switch.
24H Video Surveillance :
Connected with VMS (video management system) via ONVIF, the Fanvil i32V SIP Video Intercom can be used for 24H video monitoring. This enables the user to keep an eye on their office or premise even when they are miles away.
Multi-Protection Design :
With a waterproof and dustproof grade IP65 design, the anti-collision standard IK10 and the wide temperature range from -40℃ to 70℃, the Fanvil i32V SIP Video Intercom is built to meet special demands and requirements of various industries. It can therefore withstand harsh weather conditions whenever it is used in outdoor settings.
Alarm Linkage :
The Fanvil i32V Video Intercom can trigger the record of camera video or the alarm indicator using an integrated short output port.
Access Control :
Fanvil i32V Video Intercom enables the user to open the door remotely from the comfort of their seat regardless of their distance from the unit, by connecting to the electric lock with the short-circuit input port.
Record Output :
The Fanvil i32V Kuwait Video Intercom can connect to the audio input port of the camera or digital record device
using a record output port to provide 24h Monitoring services.
External Active Speaker :
Fanvil i32V SIP Video Intercom can connect to speaker by the audio output port to play voice messages or music as desired by the user.
Multi – Platform Compatibility :
The Fanvil 32V SIP Video Intercom is configured to work perfectly with different various professional office platforms including Huawei, BroadSoft, Asterisk, NEC, ZTE, Elastix, 3CX, Metaswitch, Avaya, and many others.
Easy Online Configuration and Management :
An easy batch deployment incorporated into the Fanvil Device Management System enables a user to simply configure and manage the Fanvil i32V SIP Video Intercom without wasting much time.
2 SIP Lines :
The Fanvil i32V SIP Video Intercom supports 2 SIP accounts, therefore boosting efficiency and enhancing communication in the office. This generally improves the productivity of employees.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) :
The Fanvil i32V Kuwait SIP Video Intercom is a highly economical device which is built to minimize high power consumption using Power over Ethernet. It is equipped with an adaptive 10/100mbps Gigabit Ethernet port which connects to a power source. For users who do not have PoE equipment, the traditional power adapter should be used. If the device is connected to a PoE switch and power adapter at the same time, the power adapter will be used in priority and will switch to PoE power supply at power failure on the power adapter.
SIP Compliance :
The Server-Initiated Application (SIP) is incorporated for users to plug and play the phone without the need for configurations. Once the phone is connected to the network and powered on, initialization commences automatically, after which the phone is up and ready for use. Furthermore, the Fanvil i32V SIP Video Intercom can not only be configured via a user interface, it also accepts SIP NOTIFY messages from SIP proxy servers, which gives it an ability to act as a web server. The Fanvil i32V Video Intercom is based on SIP v2 (RFC 3261) and works perfectly with most of the SIP platforms such as Asterisk,3CX, and BroadSoft that currently exist in the market.
Wall – Mountable, Simple & Space – Saving :
The Fanvil i32V Kuwait SIP Video Intercom is a wall-mountable device which combines the advantages of a neat, compact appearance with the most commonly used functions of a communication intercom. It is a good choice for hospitals, hotels and general business functions
Technical Specifications :
- 2 SIP Lines
- Full-duplex hands-free
- Intelligent DSS Keys (Speed Dial/intercom etc)
- Auto answer
- Intercom function
- Industrial Standard Certifications : IP65&IK10, CE/FCC
Access Control Function :
- Unlock door method : DTMF, RFID/IC card, indoor switch, WEB page
- Support 2000 Remote access list
- Support 2000 RFID/IC cards
- Support 200,000 door open records
- Support electric lock internal or external power supply options
- Dynamic multicast function
- Support ONVIF
- Support customized DSS keys
- Network Time Synchronization
- Action URL / Active URI
- Narrowband Codec : G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB
- Wideband Codec : G.722
- Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC) ̢ Hands-free Mode, 96ms tail-length
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) / Comfort Noise Generation (CNG) /Background Noise Estimation (BNE)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive litter Buffer up to 300ms
- DTMF : In-band, Out of Band DTMF (RFC2833) / SIP INFO
- Sensor : 1/2.7” color CMOS
- 2 Megapixels
- Video Code : H.264
- Resolution :
– Main stream 1280×720@25fps
– Sub-stream 704×576(D1)@25fps
- Viewing angle : 112° (H), 84° (V)
- Minimum illumination : 0.1Lux, support for infrared illumination
- 10/100 Mbps
- IP Configuration : Static / DHCP / PPPoE
- Network access authority authentication : 802.1x
- VPN : L2TP / OpenVPN
- SIP2.0 over UDP/TCP/TLS
Deployment & Maintenance :
- Auto-Provisioning via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/DHCP/TR-069/SIPPNP
- Web Management Portal
- Web-based Packet Dump
- Configuration Import/Export
- Firmware Upgrade
Physical Specifications :
- 1 DSS button (speed dial button)
- 1 RJ45 port
- 1 Wiegand port
- 1 audio output interface
- 1 recording output interface
- 2 embedded short circuit input interface
- 2 relays : MAX DC30V / 2A, AC125V / 0.5A
- Active switching output : 12V / 500mA DC(only 1 relay support)
- 2 door magnetic detection interface
- 1 tamper alarm switch
- RFID reader : ID (EM4100,125KHz) & IC(MIFARE ONE,13.56MHz)
- Power : DC12V/1A or PoE
- Housing material : aluminum alloy shell
- Protection level : IP65 and IK10
- Installation : Wall-mounting
- Working temperature : -40 ~ 70 °C
- Storage temperature : -40 ~ 70 °C
- Relative humidity : 10% – 90%
- Equipment Dimension : 195x120x34mm
- Packing Dimension : 260x165x62mm
- Outer CTN Dimension : 348x328x280mm(10 PCS)
- Equipment weight : 1015g