Fanvil X7 IP Phone Kuwait
The Fanvil X7 Kuwait is a high-end enterprise phone with an intelligent DSS key corresponding display screen, which greatly improves the working efficiency of the enterprise with advanced design and high-cost performance. There are a total of 127 DSS keys. X7 has a 7” capacitive touchscreen display. This high-resolution color display provides a simple, tablet-like interface for operating the phone. Because of its touchscreen display, X7 supports up to an amazing 127 DSS keys. This means that you can set speed dial numbers and quick actions to your heart’s content. It supports 20 SIP lines to redirect all your extensions to the phone.
The HD display is backed by HD audio from the hearing aid compatible handset and the speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation. It supports the Opus audio codec, which is an adaptable format for giving you the best audio quality that your network can handle. Fanvil X7 Kuwait also supports numerous styles of headsets. It has a built-in Bluetooth radio to let you use a wireless headset. The USB port lets you connect a USB headset, a plug-and-play experience. The phone has a dedicated RJ9 port for wired headsets.
This port supports Jabra and Plantronics EHS cables, so you can use wireless headsets that way, too. The display allows the phone to receive video. And the fact that it’s connected to your network means that you can stream video from an IP camera or IP video door phone at your desk, improving workplace security. The Gigabit Ethernet ports mean you’ll have plenty of bandwidth for voice and video.
Fanvil X7 supports the open SIP communications protocol. It’s compatible with a huge range of IP phone systems, including 3CX, Asterisk, BroadSoft, Meta switch, and many more. Beyond supporting a USB headset, the USB port also works for enabling Wi-Fi via a dongle (not included) or for recording phone calls locally using a USB memory stick. It provides enterprise-class network functionality. It supports OpenVPN and L2TP VPNs for security. It works with both IPv4 and IPv6. Optimize data traffic using QoS controls. Protect your data with 802.1x authentication, SRTP encryption, and more. Fanvil X7still lets you stream video and has all the methods of using headsets, including the built-in Bluetooth radio.
- 20 SIP lines,
- 3-way conference, hotspot 7″ capacity color touch-screen
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Up to 127 DSS keys entries available at the display
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting Bluetooth headset
- Wi-Fi connectivity (via Wi-Fi dongle)
- Video codec H.264 support for receiving video calls
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 40 and 50 degrees
- Support EHS headset
- Dual Gigabit ports integrated PoE
- Compatible with major platforms : 3CX, Avaya, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Elastix, etc.
- Can be used as a mini PBX to form small DIY communication and security solutions
7″ Capacitive Touch Color Display :
The telephone’s 7″ color touch display offers convenient access to all key information at your fingertips.
HD audio for speakerphone & handset :
Newly-added support for Opus and a larger audio cavity bring abundant, strong low frequency effect. The speakerphone adopts full net coverage delivering crystal clear, life-like voice communication.
Up to 127 DSS Key Entries :
A total of 127 DSS key entries are available at the large touch display to users over four pages. Each key can be individually configured with speed dial, call forwarding, BLF, group broadcasting function etc.
Rich Extension Function :
X7 offers a variety of device connections including Wi-Fi (via Wi-Fi dongle), built-in Bluetooth, EHS headset, USB connection for charging smartphone or other devices. Two Gigabit ports allows you to connect your desktop computer or laptop on the phone – no need for extra cabling.
Deliver HD Video Call with IP Camera/SIP Video Door Phone Integration :
Equipped with video codec H.264, X7 enables to be integrated with your IP camera or Fanvil SIP video door phone, so that you can have a two-way talk with visitors & unlock the door from your X7 IP phone if you deem them worthy.
20 – Line Operation :
A user can easily make or receive calls using 20 different SIP lines. This feature is not only highly efficient in offices, but is also useful in boosting the productivity of workers.
Supports 3-way conferences :
The Fanvil X7 Kuwait IP Phone is designed to allow for 3-way group calls to enable you to have a teleconference with two other parties, delivering a more powerful and flexible session management.
Effortless Configuration :
The Fanvil X7 IP Phone comes with an easy web – based configuration via phone and computer, resulting in additional convenience and increased productivity.
PoE (Power over Ethernet) Integrated :
Fanvil X7 Kuwait IP Phone is equipped with two 10/100Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports to allow for an easy connection to Power over Ethernet. It is designed without any heavy cabling thus reducing the number of wires on your working space and allowing for an easy installation of the IP Phone.
The Hands-free Mode :
The Fanvil X7 Kuwait IP Phone is built to support the use of headsets, thus allowing the user to enjoy maximum mobility within the office. The headset can be easily connected to the IP Phone using an integrated RJ9 Port.
Multi-Platform Compatibility :
Based on SIP, the Fanvil X7 IP Phone is configured to allow for a full compatibility with major leading professional office platforms including Asterisk, 3CX, Elastix, BroadSoft, Zycoo, and many other world’s top platforms.
Multiple Installation Options :
Fanvil X7 IP Phone offers its user a quick and easy installation which requires no technical expertise. It can be installed in two adjustable angles of 45 – degrees and 50 – degrees, resulting in a neat workstation.
- 20 SIP Lines
- HD Voice
- Support receiving Video call
- PoE Enabled
- 7 Inch Electric Capacity Touch Screen
- Handset / Hands-free / Headset mode
- Intelligent DSS Keys
- Optional External Power Supply
- Call out / Answer / Reject
- Mute / Unmute (microphone)
- Call Hold / Resume
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID Display
- Speed Dial
- Anonymous Call (Hide Caller ID)
- Call Forwarding (Always/Busy/No Answer)
- Call Transfer (Attended/Unattended)
- Call Parking/Pick-up (depending on server)
- Voice Message (on server)
- 3-way Conference
- Hot Line
- Hot desking
- Local Phonebook (2000 entries)
- Remote Phonebook (XML/LDAP, 2000 entries)
- Call logs (in/out/missed, 1000 entries)
- Black/White List Call Filtering
- Screen saver
- Voice Message Waiting Indication (VMWI)
- Programmable DSS/Soft keys
- Network Time Synchronisation
- Built-in Bluetooth 2.1 : Support Bluetooth headset
- Support Wi-Fi Dongle
- Support Plantronics wireless headset (Through Plantronics APD-80 EHS Cable)
- Support Jabra wireless headset (Through Fanvil EHS20 EHS Cable
- Support Recording (Through Flash Drive or Server Recording )
- Action URL / Active URI
- Video codec : H.264
- Video call resolution : QCIF / CIF / VGA
- HD Voice Microphone/Speaker (Handset/Hands-free, 0 ~ 7KHz Frequency Response)
- HAC handset
- Wideband ADC/DAC 16KHz Sampling
- Narrowband CODEC : G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB, AMR, iLBC
- Wideband CODEC : G.722, AMR-WB, Opus
- Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) / Comfort Noise Generation (CNG) / Background Noise Estimation (BNE) / Noise Reduction (NR
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive Jitter Buffer up to 300ms
- DTMF : In-band, Out-of-Band – DTMF-Relay(RFC2833) / SIP INFO
- Physical : 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, dual bridged port for PC bypas
- IP Mode : IPv4/IPv6/IPv4&IPv6
- IP Configuration : Static / DHCP / PPPoE
- Network Access Control : 802.1x
- VPN : L2TP / OpenVPN
- SIP2.0 over UDP/TCP/TLS
Deployment And Maintenance
- Auto-Provisioning via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/DHCP OPT66/SIP
- Web-based Packet Dump
- We management Portal
- Configuration Export / Import
- Phonebook Import/Export
- Firmware Upgrade
- Main LCD x1 : 7.0 inch (800×480) Capacitive touch screen
- Keypad : 26 keys, including
- 5 Function keys (Hold, MWI,Mute,Headset, Redial)
- 4 Navigation keys
- 1 OK key
- 1 Return key
- 12 Standard Phone Digits keys
- 2 Volume Control keys, Up/Down
- 1 Hands-free key
- HD Handset (RJ9) x1
- Standard RJ9 Handset Wire x1
- 1.5M CAT5 Ethernet Cable x1
- Back Rack x1
- RJ9 Port x2 : Handset x1, Headset x1
- RJ45 Port x2 : Network x1, PC x1 (Bridged to Network)
- USB2.0 Port x1 : Standard A, Connect with Wi-Fi USB dongle or Flash Driver
- DC Power Input : 5V/2A
- Power Consumption (POE) : 2.6~9W
- Power Consumption (Adapter) : 2.4~8W
- Working Temperature : 0~40℃
- Working Humidity : 10~95%
- Installation : Desktop Stand
- Colour : Black
- Desktop Stand (angles 1) : 268x185x189mm
- Desktop Stand (angles 2) : 268x201x168mm
- Gift Box Dimensions : 342x271x63mm
Packaging Contents :
- X7 Enterprise IP Phone
- Handset & Spiral cord
- Back Rack
- 1.5m CAT5 Ethernet cable