Grandstream GXV3370 IP Phone in Detail
The Grandstream GXV3370 is an Android 7 Based SIP Video Phone Built for High-end users and Managers. It can help you to do your Aido and Video Conferencing needs from the Deskphone itself. The GXV3370 Support 7 party Audio Conferencing and 3 Party Video Conferencing along with HDMI Output for connecting an LCD/LED TV. The Built-in Tiltable Megapixel Camera coming with a privacy shutter. You can Build your integrated Audio / Video Communication with GXV3370. The 3370 Business IP Phone support 16 SIP Accounts with 16 Lines.
The Grandstreamn GXV3370 IP Phone offers Large 7 Inch touch color screen with a highly user-friendly interface. It offers excellent double talk performance with echo cancellation and HD acoustic chamber speakerphone. The Phone is powered with 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash. It is powerful enough to handle your daily office communications.
The GXV 3370 Video Phone offers many connectivity options. The inbuilt dual band wifi [ 2.4GHz & 5GHz] eliminate the need for Data Cabling. It also has dual Ethernet ports with Gigabit Network Speeds. The Network Ports also support POE Connectivity. It also has integrated Bluetooth 4.0 which allow you to connect Bluetooth headset and syncing with mobile devices. The RJ9 and 3.5mm stereo headset jack allow connecting wired headsets. The RJ9 Port feature EHS with Plantronics headsets.
The Grandstream GXV3370 Phone Feature bridged-line-appearance [BLA] and shared-call-appearance (SCA) for easy handling of presence and contacts. It can store a recent call history of up to 1000 records. The Phone has an inbuilt app store and third-party apps such as Skype, Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, etc can be used along with office telephony services. VoIP security is ensured with TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts.
Grandstream GXV3370 Specification
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- 7” touch screen -[ 1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD
- Real-time HD video telephony
- 3 Party Video Call
- 7 Party Audio Conference
- HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Built-in mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headset
- Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- built-in stand with multiple adjustable angles. Wall mountable
- Android 7.0
- Support 3rd party apps: Skype, Google Hangouts, Skype for Business, etc