Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker Kuwait
The Grandstream GSC3505 Kuwait is a robust SIP speaker that offers crystal clear HD audio using its built-in high-fidelity 8-Watt HD speaker. It has been designed to support Bluetooth connectivity to compatible devices. Other advanced features of the GSC3505 include SIP and multicast paging, a built-in whitelist and blacklists to easily block unwanted calls, as well as integrated dual-band Wi-Fi.
Users can easily pair the Grandstream GSC3505 Kuwait with other Grandstream devices, including desktop and cordless IP phones as well as the GDS series of Facility Access products so as to achieve a reliable security and PA announcement solution. The speaker rocks an industrial, modern design and is fitted with a suite of advanced features that makes it suitable for use in any kind of setting.
- Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The Grandstream GSC3505 Kuwait comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- HD Quality Sounds
- The Grandstream GSC3505 Kuwait is equipped with a powerful, 8-Watt HD speaker that uses wideband audio codecs such as Opus and G.722 to deliver crystal clear sounds.
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- The Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker Kuwait is equipped with a 10/100Mbps port which is integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR Connectivity
- The Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker Kuwait comes with in-built upgradeable Bluetooth connectivity which allows for easy pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices including mobile phones, laptops, PCs, and many others.
- Secure, simple to use paging capabilities for mass announcements
- The Grandstream GSC3505 Kuwait is equipped with powerful intercom-paging capabilities which enable the user to access quick and clear mass broadcasts. It also has the ability to configure desktop endpoints to quickly page through all GSC intercoms. For example, to page a specific doctor in a healthcare deployment, make announcements throughout event spaces, request more cashiers in a shop.
- 2-pin multi-purpose input
- The GSC3505 is equipped with a 2-pin multi-purpose input that supports many functions such as a call button or panic button which allows the Grandstream GSC3505 Kuwait to start a call to a designated endpoint such as a security office phone or reception phone. When used with a call-button peripheral, the Grandstream GSC3505 can function as a security device to protect both in-network users and out-of-network users. Access through a facility can be controlled through an individual initiating a call through the Grandstream GSC3505, or a panic button can connect a user with security staff in the case of an emergency.
- Easy configuration with Grandstream devices
- The Grandstream GSC3505 Kuwait is equipped with the efficient Push-to-Talk button which is highly convenient in cases of emergency. The device can be directly configured to PTT using a specific series of Grandstream GSC3505 devices. To achieve state-of-the-art security and voice intercom, you can pair any of the Grandstream desktop and cordless IP phones or any of the DSG series of door phones with your Grandstream GSC3505 SIP Speaker.
- Multi-Language User Interface
- The Grandstream GSC3505 Kuwait is designed to support the use of a variety of languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian & Chinese.
- Communications Protocol : SIP
- Ethernet Port :10/100
- PoE : 3af Class 3, 802.3at Class 4
- Bluetooth : 0+ EDR
- Wi-Fi : 11n, dual-band
- Additional Interface : 2-pin multi-purpose input port
- Speaker : 8W
- Audio Codecs : 711u/a, G.722, G.726-32, iLBC, Opus, G.729AB
Package Contents :
- Grandstream GSC3505 Speaker
- PoE Injector
- Mounting Kits
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License