Grandstream GDS3705 IP Door Phone in Detail
The GDS3705 was built for users looking for a robust audio-only IP Door Phone, facility access and security monitoring solution that can be deployed in different verticals. The GDS3705 feature HD loudspeaker, built-in RFID chip reader and keypad for password entry to a premise. This IP Gateway offer SIP Calls support And can configure 4 SIP accounts and four lines with compatibility with many IP telephone systems.
The GDS3705 Designed as a Solid Device and future metal casing made by zinc alloy. The IK09 vandal resistant capacity and weatherproof IP66 design allow this device to use in any type of environment and applications. Grandstream offers a free, centralized management application called GDS Manager which allow you to centrally manage all the GDS Door phones installed in your premise.
The GDS3705 is equipped with high-quality dual microphones to ensure the proper capturing of Audio from an outside party. The 2 Watt, High sound quality Built-in HD Loudspeaker ensure up to a 3-meter audio range and ensure the outside party heard your conversation properly. This device support 125KHz: EM4100 Access Cards and the device package include one 1 RFID key fob and 1 RFID card: the Unit exterior feature 12-Metal Keys plus a Metal doorbell button. The Device has a 10M/100M auto-sensing network port with POE and Power supply support. The Inbuilt replay allows you to connect to a Door Lock Unit.
For better management of the building access system, it supports 2 Channels Input/output alarm, RS485, Wigand (26 bits) Input and Output. The GDS3705 IP Door Phone offers a complete solution for audio intercom, access control, and security needs.
The Network control of this IP Door phone assured with Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P). Grandstream GDS 3705 is secured with a high level of security barriers such as MD5 / MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1Q and TLS.
Grandstream GDS3705 Specification
- IP Audio Door Phone
- 12-Metal Keys [ Password Entry ] plus a Metal doorbell button
- 4 SIP accounts and 4 lines
- Integrated dual microphones
- Built-in HD Loudspeaker (2 Watt)
- RFID card reader
- 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet Ports
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) IEEE 802.3af Class 3
- Optional 12VDC/1A connection
- Vandal resistant
- RS485, Wiegand (26 bits) Input and Output
- 2 Channels Input/Output alarm
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P)
- MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication
- TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1Q.
- 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file
- 125KHz: EM4100 (1 RFID card and 1 RFID key fob included)