Grandstream HT818 VOIP Gateway Kuwait
Grandstream HT818 Kuwait is an incredible solution for bringing analog telephones into your IP network, giving them many of the advantages of VoIP telephony, such as simpler management and endless scalability. Grandstream HT818 features 8 FXS ports for connecting analog phones. It can also connect fax machines to the VoIP network using the T.38 Fax-over-IP protocol. With 3-way audio conferencing per port and 2 SIP profiles, Grandstream HT818 is built for the modern, collaborative office.
Grandstream HT818 Kuwait is more than a VoIP gateway or ATA (analog telephony adapter). It’s also an integrated NAT router with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, which allows you to share a broadband connection between multiple devices on your LAN without impacting speed. Grandstream has included the advanced networking technology you expect of this class-leading manufacturer. TLS and SRTP encryption protect your data. HTTPS support and AES encryption with a security certificate per unit protects your device. Layer 2 and Layer 3 QoS control lets you optimize your dataflow for best-in-class audio quality on your calls.
- Supports 2 SIP profiles and 8 FXS ports
- Strong AES encryption with security certificate per unit
- Automated & secure provisioning options using TR069
- 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Exceptional voice quality with a wide-band HD codec
- Supports T.38 Fax for reliable Fax-over-IP
- Supports dual Gigabit network ports
- High-performance NAT router