Grandstream GHP610 Hotel IP Phone Kuwait
The Grandstream GHP610 Kuwait hotel phone features easy-to-use IP phones for any hotel room that can be programmed and customized based on the needs of the hotel and their guests. The Grandstream GHP610 Kuwait is compact IP phone providing an HD speaker on the handset, 2 SIP accounts/lines, 10 speed dial keys and 3 programmable keys. Part of the GHP Series of Hotel Phones, these simple IP phones are also ideal for hospitals, apartments, dormitories, retail and more. This Series includes 2 models with integrated dual-band Wi-Fi support (GHP610W and GHP611W), provides 3-way voice conferencing, supports full-band OPUS voice codec and features an advanced jitter-resilience algorithm that tolerates up to 30% packet loss without impacting voice quality. The GHP Series is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Thanks to a compact design that can be easily used on a desktop or wall-mounted, the Grandstream GHP610 Kuwait is ideal for hotel deployments as well as many other similar environments.
- 2 SIP Accounts, 2 Lines
- GDMS online device management and provisioning
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Integrated dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (GHP610W & GHP611W only)
- Includes one 100Mbps network port with PoE (GHP610 & GHP611 only)
- Speed dial label and swappable faceplate to allow for easy customization
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC)
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- SIP : SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, RTCP-XR, TLS, SRTP Network : IPv4, IPv6, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, LLDP, TR-069, 802.1x
- One auto-negotiation 10/100 Mbps ethernet port integrated PoE Class 2 (GHP610/GHP611)
- GHP610W/GHP611W integrated dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 23 keys, including 3 programmable keys, 12 Standard Phone Digits keys (0-9 : speed dial keys configuration on web page, *, #), 5 Function keys (Flash, Redial, Hands-free, Voice Mail, Hold), 3 Volume Control keys, Up/Down/Mute (with red color LED)
- One HD handset support for wide band audio
- 2 SIP accounts and lines, up to 3-way conference
Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC, and full band OPUS. In- band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, AEC, CNG, PLC, AGC, AJB.
- Dial, Answer, Transfer, Conference, Redial, Flash, Hands-free, Voice Mail (with the server) Hold / Unhold, Mute /Unmute, flexible dial plan, Speed dial server redundancy & fail-over Call out.
- Support for multicast paging and E911 service
- Support for advanced jitter-resilience algorithm
- Supports GDS Door Opening
- 1 Wall Mountable Base
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Secure boot, random default password, unique security certificate per device, administrator level passwords, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English and Chinese
- Firmware upgrade via FTP/TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, fast boot in 15 seconds, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter (GHP610W/GHP611W) : Input : 100~240Vac 50~60Hz Output : 12V/0.5A(6W)
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation : 0°C to 40°C
- Storage : -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity : 10% to 90%
- GHP61X phone, handset with cord, base, universal power supply (GHP610W & GHP611W), Quick Installation Guide
- White (GHP610 & GHP610W), Black (GHP611 & GHP611W)
- 211mm(L)*53mm(W)*44mm(H) (with handset) Unit weight : 300g (GHP610/GHP611), 350g (GHP610W/GHP611W US), 360g (GHP610W/GHP611W World) Package weight : 445g (GHP610/GHP611), 515g (GHP610W/GHP611W US), 525g (GHP610W/GHP611W World)
GHP610 & GHP611 Compliance
- FCC : Part 15 Subpart B, Class B; Part 68. 316/317. CE : EN 55032; EN 55035; EN IEC 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN IEC 62368-1. UKCA : BS EN 55032; BS EN 55035; BS EN IEC 61000-3-2; BS EN 61000-3-3; BS EN 62368-1. RCM : AS/NZS CISPR32; AS/NZS 62368.1; AS/CA S004, AS/CA S040. IC : ICES-003; CS-03 Part V.
GHP610W & GHP611W Compliance
- FCC : Part 15 Subpart B, Class B; Part 15 Subpart C,15.247; Part 15 Subpart E,15.407; Part 68. 316/317. CE : EN 55032; EN 55035; EN IEC 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN IEC 62368-1; ETSI EN 301489-1\- 17; ETSI EN 300 328; ETSI EN 301 893; EN 50360; EN 50566; EN 50663; EN 62209-1; EN 62209-2; EN 62479; EN IEC 62311. UKCA : BS EN 55032; BS EN 55035; BS EN IEC 61000-3-2; BS EN 61000-3-3; BS EN 62368-1; ETSI EN 301489-1\-17; ETSI EN 300 328; ETSI EN 301 893; BS EN 50360; BS EN 50566; BS EN 50663; BS EN 62209-1; BS EN 62209-2; BS EN 62479; BS EN IEC 62311. RCM : AS/NZS CISPR32; AS/NZS 4268; AS/NZS 2772.2; AS/NZS 62368.1; AS/CA S004; AS/CA S040. IC : RSS-247; RSS-Gen; RSS-102; ICES-003; CS-03 Part V.