Aver CAM520 PRO Kuwait
The AVer CAM520 Pro Video Conference Camera is an powerful USB 3.1 video camera for any organization looking to get the most out of their video conferencing applications like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, RingCentral, or Google Meets. Suitable for meeting rooms of all sizes, from huddle rooms all the way up to large conference rooms. And it comes from AVer, one of our favorite partners, so you know the quality is outstanding. Optimized to deliver the best visual experience possible in a professional-grade PTZ.
Aver CAM520 PRO Features :
Automatically frame people based on facial recognition and optimize color and light for human faces with a single click.
18X total zoom (12X optical zoom with PTZ)
With one of the fastest and smoothest 18X total zoom available on the market, today, the CAM520 PRO auto-focus optics and 12X true optical zoom delivers rapid and smooth pan, tilt and zoom performance to capture the smallest details with absolute clarity at every focal length.
Full 1080p high deﬁnition video
With Full 1080p high deﬁnition video built into the CAM520 PRO you will enjoy the highest resolution available for your video conferencing and video collaboration calls.
RS232 integration capabilities
With advanced integration capabilities built into the CAM520 PRO, the system can easily incorporate into a controlled environment to allow users to manage the CAM520 PRO over an AV control panel using the RS232 port with VISCA support.
10 camera presets
Having only one camera preset can be extremely limiting. The CAM520 PRO allows you to customize your meetings by storing up to 10 PTZ presets. Each preset can be easily accessed with one touch of the remote, saving you time, and providing flexibility to swiftly move to predetermined locations in the conference room.
IP based management and streaming
Ethernet network connectivity to manage and control the CAM520 PRO via a web browser or centralized management software. Easily connect live video content from the CAM520 PRO using an H.264 RTSP/RTMP stream to your cloud base or on-premise streaming delivery network.
AVer CAM520 Pro Specifications :
- Zoom: 18X total zoom (12X optical zoom)
- Wide field of view (DFOV): 82°
- Sony super low light 2M pixel sensor, keep clear and natural image in low light conditions
- Resolution: (16:9) 1920×1080, 1600×900, 1280×720, 960×540, 848×480, 800×448, 640×360, 424×240, 320×180; (4:3) 800×600, 640×480, 480×360, 320×240 at 60, 30, 15fps
- SmartFrame for automatic FOV adjustment to fit all participants
- True WDR up to 120db: Superb backlight compensation technology for optimizing light balance in high-contrast conditions
- AE, white balance: auto, manual override by PTZApp
- Minimum focus distance: 1.5m
Pan, Tilt, Zoom Movement
- Pan: ±170°
- Tilt: 90° (up) -30° (down)
- 10 camera presets (through remote control)
- Fast and quiet pan & tilt movement
- 12V/2A power adaptor
- Mini DIN9 for RS232 in & out connection (VISCA control panel and camera daisy-chain)
- USB3.1 Type-B connector
- IP (RJ45)
- 3.1 Gen1 Type B, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- UVC (USB video class) 1.1
- IR remote control
- VISCA/pelco P/pelco D via RS232 (128 preset points via VISCA command)
- Remote side: VISCA over IP, IP (RJ45)
- UVC/UAC plug and play
- WebUI: Browser IP access via Chrome (Not support IE)
- OSD setting: HDMI out to TV monitor*
- Compatible with SkypeTM for business far-end control
- Control camera
- Set parameters and adjust camera image
- Diagnose operating status
- View live video
ZOOM, Microsoft® Teams, Skype™ for Business, Skype™, Google Hangouts, Intel® Unite™, RingCentral, BlueJeans, V-Cube, LiveOn, CyberLink U Meeting®, TrueConf, Adobe Connect, Cisco WebEx®, Fuze, GoToMeeting™, Microsoft® Lync™, Vidyo, vMix, WebRTC, Wirecast, XSplit
- 3.20 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-4460 processor
- 4 GB RAM or more
- USB 3.1 port , backward compatible with
- USB2.0 port
In the Box
- CAM520 PRO unit
- Remote control
- USB 3.1 Type-B to Type-A cable (10ft/3m)
- Wall-mount bracket
- Power adapter (10ft/3m)
- Quick-start guide