Aver VC520 Pro3 Video Conferencing System Kuwait
The Aver VC520 Pro3 Kuwait stands as an advanced conferencing system, featuring a 36X total zoom PTZ camera, enhanced AVer SmartFrame, Preset Framing, and a Sony WDR sensor. Delivering superior video and audio quality through 3-way outputs, including HDMI connectivity, its standout feature is the Smart Composition—an embedded AI function that swiftly captures high-quality close-up images of meeting participants. The extended speakerphone solution further enhances the VC520 Pro3’s capabilities, ensuring exceptional video quality.
The Aver VC520 Pro3 Kuwait PTZ lens offers an expansive 80.5° diagonal field of view and versatile pan and tilt controls, enabling flawless meetings. With a 12X optical lens and an impressive 36X total zoom, including 24X lossless zoom, the VC520 Pro3 ensures exceptional clarity in remote communication. The Sony WDR sensor adapts to diverse lighting conditions, making it well-suited for mid-to-large conference rooms.
Among the pioneering PTZ camera and audio systems, the Aver VC520 Pro3 Kuwait features Smart Composition—a technology typically found in enterprise-grade devices. This AI-powered feature automatically frames each participant’s face or body perfectly, allowing seamless transitions between headshots and half-body views without any software setup. Additionally, it facilitates simultaneous 1080p/60fps presentations through HDMI and USB 3.1 streaming or RTSP/RTMP H.264 broadcasting, providing seamless hybrid meeting experiences for your business.
Resolution : (16 : 9) 1920 x 1080, 1280 x720 at 60, 30, 15fps; 1600 x 900, 960 x 540, 848 x 480, 800 x 448, 640 x 360, 424 x240, 320 x 180 at 30, 15fps; (4 : 3) 1280 x 960, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 480 x 360, 320 x 240 at 30,15fps
- SmartFrame for automatic FOV adjustment to fit all participants.
- Smart Composition function offers great visibility for the individual participant in the meeting room.
Innovative Preset Framing : Follow the presenter based on preset areas.
WDR : Superb backlight compensation technology for optimizing light balance in high-contrast conditions.
Zoom : 36X* total zoom (12X optical zoom)
Field of view(D/H/V) : 80.5°/72.8°/44.1°
Lens focal length : 3.9 mm (wide) ~ 46.8 mm (tele)
Lens F# : 1.6 (wide) ~ 2.8 (tele)
- Mirror, flip, white balance : Auto/manual override via PTZApp 2
- Minimum focus distance : 1m
- Standard tripod screw holes and Kensington slot.
People-counting API : Enterprises and third-party software providers can obtain people-counting data for a better understanding of meeting space usage.
*Please use PTZApp 2 to set up 36X zoom.
- Motorized Pan & Tilt Movement
- Pan : ±170°
- Tilt : +90° (up) -30° (down)
- 10 camera presets (via remote control)
- Fast and quiet pan/tilt movement
- YUV, YUY2, MJPEG
- Network video compression format : H.264
- Network protocol : RTSP, RTMP
- 12V/5A power adaptor
- Mini DIN9 for RS232 in & out connection (VISCA control panel and camera daisy-chain)
- USB 3.1 Type-B connector
- IP (RJ45)
- HDMI out
*An RJ45 port is provided for Speakerphone connectivity.
- 3.1 Gen 1 Type-B, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- UVC (USB video class) 1.1
- UAC (USB audio class) 1.0
- IR remote control
- VISCA/Pelco-P/Pelco-D via RS232 (128 preset points via VISCA command)
- Remote side : VISCA over IP, IP (RJ45)
- UVC/UAC plug-and-play
- WebUI : Browser IP access via Chrome (does not support Internet Explorer)
- PTZApp 2
- Camera wall-mount bracket included
- Optional foldable TV mount
- Optional ceiling mount
- Windows® 7/10/11
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Google Chromebox 3 version 94.0.4606.114 or later
PC Hardware Requirement
- 3.2 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-4460 processor
- 4 GB RAM or more
- USB 3.1 port, backward compatible with USB2.0 port
Webpage Browser Requirement
- Chrome : Version 76.x or above
- Firefox : Version 69 or above
- IE : Not support
- AC 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption : 12V, 5A
- Package dimensions : 259 x 259 x 349 mm
- Package weight : 5.805 kg
- Camera : 150 x 153 x 182 mm/1.83 kg
- Speakerphone : 220 x 181.5 x 49.5 mm/0.85 kg
- Remote control : 200 x 50 x 21 mm/0.09 kg