AVer Caster HD Duet Plus F239Kuwait
The AVer Caster HD Duet Plus F239 is a dual-channel video streaming encoder that supports the recording of two independent 1920 x 1080 Full High Definition video streams simultaneously. The videos can be input through HDMI or Component sources then broadcast through an IP network, even if their bitrates vary. Now you can encode RTMP to Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), for Multicasting, as well as common live streaming channels like YouTube, Facebook Live, Twitch, and Ustream. The encoder also enables you to store Video on Demand (VoD) files via LANs to a network-mapped drive of your choice and still preserve the original format it came with from the input source when saving. While doing so, the AVerCaster HD Duet Plus F239 video streaming encoder maintains high quality and uses bandwidth efficiently courtesy of onboarded dual H.264 encoders. The small but powerful AVermedia Caster HD Duet Plus F239 is your perfect solution for working with limitless On LAN and Internet video streaming platforms. This gives you the freedom to offer your online audience crystal clear breathtaking 1080p full HD content. The good news is that even with professional encoding capabilities, the AVerCaster HD Duet Plus F239 is pocket friendly, which helps you lower the cost for deployment and use.
AVer Caster HD Duet Plus F239 Features :
- High Compatibility with Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- To enable it comfortably stream video to a global audience, the AVerCaster HD Duet Plus F239 integrates seamlessly with Content Delivery Networks like Facebook Live, YouTube, Wowza, Twitch, CDNvideo, and Ustream among others. In addition, the AVerCaster HD Duet Plus F239 is compatible with an array of devices like Desktop computers (via VLC or Media Player), Digital whiteboards, Camcorders, Kiosks, IP/TV set-top boxes, and digital signage. Furthermore, it integrates into your existing network seamlessly at no extra cost and with minimal effort.
- Share Your Content with the World
- That the AVerCaster HD Duet Plus F239 supports multicasting over IP networks means users can encode or store video content from their devices of choice through HDMI or Component outputs. This can then be streamed or shared via Television Set-top boxes, Camcorders, and e-whiteboards, as well as broadcast to a wider audience over an IP network simultaneously.
- Back-Up Your Files
- The portable AVerCaster HD Duet Plus F239 server can support two High Definition video streams simultaneously. Alternatively, it can stream to one output while storing content to a network-mapped drive at the same time. The content is saved in the same format as the original input or streaming source.
- Intuitive Web UI
- The AVerCaster HD Duet Plus F239 has an intuitive Web UI that makes it easy to learn and operate. That this Web UI is open to customization increases flexibility and ease of management, enhancing efficiency during set up regardless of the web browser or client device.
- Upscale Your Reach at a Low Cost
- The AVerCaster HD Duet Plus boasts high compatibility and streaming quality but comes at a pocket-friendly price. This makes it a cost-effective solution for broadcasting events over the web as well as making internal announcements. It is open to broadcasting scalability, therefore suitable for small and medium enterprises.
- 3 Modes at Your Disposal
- The AVerCaster HD Duet Plus F239 offers users three modes to work with depending on workflow needs:
- Duet Mode offers 2 streams with independent audio or video input, encoding settings, and streaming protocols. Bit rates in this mode can be adjusted separately for each output network, bandwidth or Video on Demand.
- With Splitter Mode, you can stream the same audio or video content to different networks with varied encoding settings and streaming protocols
- The Record Mode offers simultaneous streaming and recording from the same audio or video source, as well as recording to network mapped drive from NAS and Windows shared folders. In this mode, one encoder can stream videos as the other records at the same time.
Why the AVer Caster HD Duet Plus – F239 ?
- The freedom of both Dual HDMI and Component input sources
- Ability to run two independent streams or simultaneous broadcasting and recording
- Supports transport streams on TCP, UDP, RTP, and RTMP Publish
- In-built dual H.264/AVC codec
- Supports Facebook Live video and other CDN providers like Wowza, CDNvideo, YouTube, Twitch, and Ustream
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet outputs
- Supports a wide range of output resolutions from 160 x 90 to 1920 x 1080 Full HD
- Intuitive web UI for cross-platform control
- 3 modes at your disposal: Duet, Splitter, and Record modes.
AVer Caster HD Duet Plus F239 Specifications :
|Inputs||2 x HDMI
2 x component with RCA L/R audio
|Input Video Formats||Auto-detected
NTSC, PAL, 720p50/60, 1080i50/60, 1080p25/30
|Encoding Formats||H.264 High/Main/Baseline profile
Resolution: 320 x 240 to 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 25, 30, i50, i60
Bit Rate: 200 kbps to 15 Mbps
|Audio Formats||AAC-LC mono/stereo
Bit Rate: 64 to 512 kbps
|Streaming Protocols||RTP unicast/multicast
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
Humidity: 0 to 80% RHNC
|Storage Environment||Temperature: -22 to 149°F (-30 to 65°C)
Humidity: 0 to 90% RHNC
|Power||12 V/1.5 A
18 W maximum
|Administration||Web UI supporting IE, Firefox, Chrome browser
HTTP XML API for integration and remote control
|Supported Software||VLC Media Player for Windows, Linux, or Mac
mPlayer for Linux
IP STB supporting multicasting MPEG-2 SPTS streaming
AVerMedia CMS & AVerReceiver
Adobe Media Server
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9 x 4.8 x 1.6″ (230 x 124 x 42 mm)|
|Weight||31.7 oz (900 g)|