Aver Extreme Cap CV 910 Kuwait
Now you can record your visual presentation simultaneously with your voice courtesy of the AVerMedia ExtremeCap 910. Engineered with a bias to presentations, the Aver ExtremeCap 910 records the visual that appears on the display screen or as streamed from your computer or projector, as well as live audio to accompany the video, enriching your lecture slideshows. There are two channels through which audio can be captured. The first is via the onboard omnidirectional noise-canceling microphone, which has the ability to record voices from a long distance. The other option is the speaker’s own microphone, plugged into the Aver Extreme Cap 910 through an embedded mic input port. The audio is tested or monitored through a headphone output.
Due to the fact that the Aver ExtremeCap 910 records at 1080/30p and 1080/60p Plus pass-thru via onboard VGA and HDMI inputs, repeat showings or replays of the presentation retain the original quality, without loss of resolution. The Aver ExtremeCap 910 records content onto a Class 10 SDHC card that works seamlessly with a wide range of card readers, with the option of transferring the files to a computer through the USB output. Audio is saved in AAC format while Video uses the AVerMedia proprietary TS format, and there is free software on AVerMedia’s website for converting the footage into MP4. The manufacturer recommends VLC Media Player for audio and video playback.
Aver ExtremeCap CV 910 Features :
- Best Solution for Flipped Classrooms
- With flipped classrooms and virtual lessons gaining popularity, teachers are increasingly being forced to record lectures. This is where the Aver ExtremeCap 910 becomes a wonderful solution, giving you the peace of mind to focus on the lesson. All you need to do is press a button and the onboarded 360-degree microphone and High Definition camera record the video flawlessly.
- Content for Different Uses
- With the click of a button, you can record content for a wide range of uses; from promoting products and events to reach a global audience via the web, to using it as training material for corporates wishing to cut down on staff training costs. The videos can also be used for future reference or recaps during client meetings and staff presentations.
- Easy Capture with Chromebook
- The Avermedia ExtremeCap 910 makes it easy for you to capture digital lesson content from your Chromebook, complete with voice recording through the embedded microphone for full-board presentations and lessons.
- Simplified Use
- The Aver ExtremeCap 910 is has a plug and play set up, achieved by simply connecting it to a computer or other video source via HDMI or VGA and pressing ‘Record.’ This is the same process when sharing content on a display.
- No Software Complications
- The Aver ExtremeCap 910 merges audio and video into one file on an integrated SD card, which eliminates the need for capturing codecs or complicated video editing software, while still efficiently recording complete lessons.
- Voice Clarity
- The onboard microphone comes with an inbuilt noise canceling algorithm to cut down on unnecessary background noise and ambiance, effectively capturing the speaker’s voice with utmost clarity.
- Intuitive Mute control
- The device comes with a one-touch mute control that makes it easy for the user to mute the microphone as other audio continues to play, a guarantee that side conversations can continue in peace and privacy.
- The Power to Customize
- The Aver ExtremeCap 910 has a user-friendly dashboard utility for ease of adjusting the device’s settings through a computer. It has settings for Record Mode and Video Quality, from which you are able to customize room size and video resolutions depending on preference.
Aver ExtremeCap CV 910 Specifications :
|Interface||USB 2.0 (mini USB)|
|Video Input/ Output||1 x HDMI
1 x D-Sub
|Audio Input/ Output||1 x HDMI
1 x ⅛” (3.5 mm) audio
|Storage||SD card (SDHC Class 10 or faster)|
|Maximum Card Capacity||128 GB (must be Class 10)|
|Microphone||Built in – Omnidirectional|
|Video Resolution||Input & pass-thru: 1920 x 1080, 60 fps max
Recording: 1920 x 1080, 30 fps max
|Chroma Subsampling||Input & pass-thru: YUV: 4:4:4
Recording: YUV: 4:2:0
|Audio Input Format||HDMI: PCM stereo
⅛” (3.5 mm): stereo
|Audio Recording Format||AAC stereo|
|Buttons and Indicators||1 x mute button and indicator: mute the volume or detects the surrounding volume
1 x record button and indicator: starts or stops recording
1 x status indicator: indicates working status
1 x video indicator: indicates recognition of input source
|Media Playback||Recommended for Playback: VLC Media Player|
|Operating temperature||32–122°F (0–50°C)|
|Power Requirement||110 VAC|
|Dimensions||4.9 x 4.9 x 1.4 inches (125 x 125.4 x 34.6 mm)|
|Weight||6 oz (170 g)|
|Package Contents||ExtremeCap 910
3.5 mm audio cable
Mini USB cable
|Package Weight: 1.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.6 x 7.2 x 4″|