Grandstream UCM6308A IP PBX System Kuwait
Businesses in Kuwait can now create a powerful and expansive unified communication and collaboration solution using the high performing Grandstream UCM6308A Kuwait P PBX System. It is equipped with 8 FXS ports, 8 FXO Ports, and supports 200 concurrent calls. The Grandstream UCM6308A Series offers a platform that combines all the essential business communication needs and requirements which include voice, instant messaging (IM), audio web meetings, voice meetings, analytics, data, facility access, mobility, intercoms, and many others.
The Grandstream UCM6308A Kuwait boasts of powerful capabilities including support for up to 1500 users, and is equipped with built-in voice/web conferencing platform, instant messaging (IM) , and the free Wave App that allows users to communicate and collaborate from desktops, mobile devices, IP phones, and other SIP end points. It supports UCM RemoteConnect cloud service for remote users to offer a best-in-class hybrid platform that combines the control of an on-premise IP PBX with the remote access and system manageability of a cloud solution. By offering a high-end unified communications and collaboration solution packed with a suite of mobility, security, instant messaging, voice conferencing and collaboration tools, the UCM6300 Audio series provides a powerful business communication platform for any organization.
Key Features :
- High Performance
- The Grandstream UCM6308A Kuwait supports a maximum of up to 1500 users and up to 200 concurrent calls. It is also is equipped with built-in voice/web conferencing platform, instant messaging(IM) , and the free Wave App that allows users to communicate and collaborate from desktops, mobile devices, IP phones, and other SIP end points.
- The Grandstream UCM6308A Kuwait is equipped with 3 Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated PoE+ and support NAT router. This makes it easy to carry out procedures such as remote configuration and automatic provisioning.
- Highly Flexible
- Grandstream UCM6308A IP PBX Kuwait features a built – in Instant Messaging (IM), Audio Conferencing & Web Meetings platform that supports access from different devices including computers, mobile devices, and SIP endpoints.
- Flexible Deployment, Easy Operation & Simple Maintenance
- The Grandstream UCM 6308A IP PBX system comes with a centralized single – site deployment and multi – site distributed network. Its centralized equipment management ensures a highly efficient operation and maintenance. The highly efficient Grandstream UCM 6308A IP PBX system uses a graphical configuration interface to accord you with an easy user experience even without any technical expertise
- Excellent Audio Quality
- The high performing Grandstream UCM 6308A Kuwait offers users distraction-free communication courtesy of the inbuilt industry-leading Acoustic Echo Canceling Technology, Adaptive Jitter Buffer, Voice Activity Detection, and Comfort Noise Generation that deliver superior High Definition sound quality devoid of extraneous noises. This makes it possible to enjoy fluent phone conversations without any distractions.
- Easy Cloud Management With GDMS
- The Grandstream UCM6308A IP PBX Kuwait features the Wave app for web and mobile which offers a platform, enabling you to collaborate remotely. UCM Remote Connect which is a cloud NAT traversal service ensures secure remote connections. Through GDMS and API, the Grandstream UCM6308A offers cloud set up and management which allows for easy integration with 3rd party platforms. By offering a high-end unified communications and collaboration solution packed with a suite of mobility, security, meeting and collaboration tools, the UCM6308A series provides a powerful platform for any organization.
Quick Specs :
- Supports up to 1500 users and up to 200 concurrent calls
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Built-in Instant Messaging (IM), Audio Conferencing & Web Meetings platform that supports access from computers, mobile devices, and SIP endpoints
- Free Wave App allows easy voice & Instant Messaging (IM) communications using desktops, Web, and Android/ iOS devices
- API available for third-party integrations, including CRM and PMS platforms
- Advanced security protection with secure boot, unique certificate and random default password to protect calls and accounts
- Three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated PoE+ and support NAT router
- Automated NAT firewall traversal service facilitates secure remote connections
- Enhanced reliability with support for Hot Standby High-Availability and local dual deployment
- Supports Full-Band Opus voice codec, jitter resilience up to 50% packet loss
- Compatible with GDMS for cloud setup, management, and monitoring
- Based on Asterisk* version 16 open source telephony operating system