Grandstream GSC3516 Talk-Back Speaker Kuwait
The Grandstream GSC3516 Kuwait is a premium SIP/Multicast Talk-Back Speaker that comes equipped with a high-fidelity 15W HD speaker and 3 directional microphones with Multichannel Microphone Array Design (MMAD) and 1 omnidirectional auxiliary microphone that offer a 4.2 meter pickup distance, therefore delivering a 2-way voice functionality. It is highly applicable in different scenarios including hospitals, schools, offices, apartments, and many more. The Grandstream GSC3516 Kuwait enables you to build a powerful voice intercom solution that not only guarantees security, but also enhances communication.
The Grandstream GSC3516 Kuwait supports a wide-range of peripherals including Bluetooth devices, built-in whitelists, blacklists and greylists to easily block unwanted calls, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi and advanced acoustic echo cancellation. By pairing the GSC3516 with other Grandstream devices, including desktop and cordless IP phones a s well as the GDS series of Facility Access products, users can easily sculpt a state-of-the-art security a nd voice intercom solution. Thanks to it’s modern industrial design, cleanable exterior surface and rich features, the Grandstream GSC3516 Kuwait is the ideal intercom speaker/microphone that can be used anywhere.
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Grandstream GSC3516 Kuwait comes with 3 directional mics with MMAD & microphone beamforming array and 1 omnidirectional auxiliary microphone
- Grandstream GSC3516 Kuwait has built-in Full-band and wide-band audio codec support including Opus & G.722
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- One 10/100Mbps network port with PoE/PoE+
- Grandstream GSC3516 Kuwait has a 2-pin multi-purpose input to support peripherals including call buttons
SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, RTCP-XR,HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A-record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, LLDP-MED, SIMPLE,LDAP,TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6, OpenVPN®
One 10/100 Mbps port with integrated PoE/PoE+
Yes, integrated. Bluetooth 2.1+Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)+ BT4.2
Yes, dual-band 2.4 & 5GHz with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
One 2-pin multi-purpose input port, Reset
Voice Codecs and Capabilities
G.711µ/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.726-32, iLBC, Opus, G.723, G.729A/B, in-band and out-ofband DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB,AGC, ANS
SIP Paging, Multicast Paging, Group Paging, PTT, Call-waiting with priority override, Bluetooth SCO call
Yes, HD speakerphone with support for full band audio with 48KHz voice sampling frequency
15W high-fidelity HD speaker
Up to 90 dBA at 1W power at 0.5 meter
3 directional microphones with beam-forming capability and 1 omnidirectional auxiliary microphone that offer a 4.2 meter pickup distance
Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control, secure boot
English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian & Chinese
Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS or local HTTP upload, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
Integrated PoE* 802.3af Class 3, PoE+ 802.3at Class 4
Temperature and Humidity Operation:
0°C to 45°C
-10°C to 60°C,
10% to 90% Non-condensing
GSC3516 SIP/Multicast Talk-Back Speaker, mounting kits, quick installation guide
Physical Unit Dimensions:
257mm (diameter) x 68.5mm (depth)
0.92kg , Box Weight: 1.75kg
- FCC: FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Subpart B;FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Subpart C;FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Subpart E.
- IC: ICES-003;RSS-247 Issue 2;RSS-Gen Issue 5;RSS-102 Issue 5.
- CE: ETSI EN 300 328;ETSI EN 301 893;ETSI EN 300 440;ETSI EN 301 489-1;ETSI EN301 489-3;ETSI EN 301 489-17;EN 55032;EN 55035;EN IEC 61000-3-2;EN 61000-3-3;EN IEC 62311;EN IEC 62368-1.
- UKCA: ETSI EN 300 328;ETSI EN 301 893;ETSI EN 300 440;ETSI EN 301 489-1;ETSI EN 301 489-3;ETSI EN 301 489-17;BS EN 55032;BS EN 55035;BS EN IEC 61000-3-2;BS EN 61000-3-3;BS EN IEC 62311;BS EN IEC 62368-1.
- RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32;AS/NZS 62368.1;AS/NZS 4268;AS/NZS 2772.2.