Cisco ASA5545X Next-Generation Firewall Kuwait
The Cisco ASA5545X Kuwait delivers superior performance with up to 3 Gbps stateful inspection throughput, 2500 IPsec VPN peers, 750,000 concurrent connections and 1 expansion slot makes it ideally suited for the mid-size, large-size enterprises, internet edge deployments or even data center while delivering enterprise-strength security.
The Cisco ASA5545X Kuwait is a next-generation midrange security appliance that uses the Cisco SecureX framework for a context-aware approach to security that delivers multiple security services, multigigabit performance, flexible interface options, and redundant power supplies – all in a compact 1-RU form factor. It optionally provides additional broad and deep network security through an array of integrated cloud- and software-based security services that utilize identity for security policy selection, with no need for additional hardware modules. They are built on the same proven security platform as the rest of the ASA family of security appliances, and have been designed to deliver superior performance for exceptional operational efficiency.
With up to 4 Gbps of firewall throughput, 1,000,000 concurrent firewall connections, 50,000 connections per second, and six integrated 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet interfaces, the Cisco ASA5545X Kuwait is an excellent choices for businesses requiring a high-performance, cost-effective, extensible security solution that can grow with their changing needs.
- 4X increase in firewall throughput protects users as their current and future data consumption demands increase.
- Additional security services can be enabled quickly and easily, without requiring additional hardware.
- Dedicated IPS hardware accelerates responses against security threats.*
- Redundant power supplies protect against power outages.**
- Multicore enterprise-class CPUs deliver more powerful, efficient performance.
- Additional copper and SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports provide greater flexibility during network configuration.
|Stateful inspection throughput (maximum)||3 Gbps|
|3DES/AES VPN throughput||400 Mbps|
|IPsec VPN peers||2,500|
|Virtual interfaces (VLANs)||300|
|Height (rack units)||1 RU|
|Dimensions (D x H x W)||4.24 x 42.9 x 48.4 cm|
|Package Weight||17.17 Kg|