Cisco C8300-1N1S4T2X Cloud-Edge Platform Kuwait
The Cisco C8300-1N1S4T2X Kuwait is purpose-built for high performance and integrated SD-WAN Services along with flexibility to deliver security and networking services together from the cloud or on premises. It provides higher WAN port density and a redundant power supply capability. The Cisco C8300-1N1S4T2X Kuwait Edge Platforms have a wide variety of interface options to choose from- ranging from lower and higher module density with backward compatibility to a variety of existing WAN, LAN, voice, and compute modules. Powered by Cisco IOS XE, fully programmable software architecture, and API support, these platforms can facilitate automation at scale to achieve zero-touch IT capability while migrating workloads to the cloud. Catalyst 8300 Series Edge Platforms also come with Trustworthy Solutions 2.0 infrastructure that secures the platforms against threats and vulnerabilities with integrity verification and remediation of threats.
- Intel x86 CPU with 8-GB memory default (up to 32 GB memory upgrade)
- High-performance multicore processors support high-speed WAN connections.
- Dynamic core allocation architecture that can leverage data plane cores for I/O and service plane as per-user configuration.
Embedded IPsec VPN hardware acceleration-
- Up to 5 Gbps of IPSec Internet Mix (IMIX) traffic
- Increases scalability for IPSec throughput needs for medium- and large-sized branches
- SSL and crypto hardware acceleration
Integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports-
- Cisco C8300-1N1S4T2X Kuwait provides 6 built-in Layer 3 Ethernet ports for WAN or LAN with port speeds ranging from 10Mbps, 100Mbps, 1Gbps and up to 10Gbps, depending on platform model
- All platforms have at least 2 Ethernet ports that can support Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP or SFP+) based connectivity in addition to 4 RJ-45 connections, enabling fiber or copper connectivity.
- Cisco C8300-1N1S4T2X Kuwait has 8G default DRAM and can be upgraded to 16G and 32G for higher scale and performance.
- The Cisco C8300-1N1S4T2X Kuwait ship with default 16G M.2 USB for SD-WAN logging and additional storage on the platform. It can be upgraded to 32G M.2 USB and 600G M.2 Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe).
|Manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C8300-1N1S-4T2X|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cisco.com|
|Product Name||Catalyst 8300 Router|
|Total Number of Ports||4|
|I/O Expansions :|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||5|
|Network & Communication :|
|Ethernet Technology||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Description :|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||Yes|
|Physical Characteristics :|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Weight (Approximate)||20 lb|