Cisco WAP571E Access Point Kuwait
The Cisco WAP571E Kuwait has been specifically designed to serve your connectivity needs whenever in outdoor environment. It is a powerful Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Outdoor Wireless Access Point that comes with a rugged housing built to handle anything from rain, snow, and even high or low temperatures.
The Cisco WAP571E Kuwait provides a simple, cost-effective way to extend highly secure, high-performance mobile networking to outdoor spaces. Cisco Wi-Fi Kuwait uses concurrent, dual-band radio for improved coverage and user capacity. The 3×3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams allows the access point to run at maximum performance in both the 5.0-GHz and 2.4-GHz frequency. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with Power over Ethernet (PoE) facilitates flexible installation and can reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, the Cisco WAP571E Kuwait Wireless Access Point supports a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. A customized guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
Cisco WAP571E Kuwait Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Outdoor Wireless Access Points are easy to set up and use, with an intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access points to smoothly blend into any small-business environment.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, Cisco WAP571E Kuwait supports both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out.
- Cisco WAP571E Kuwait has a concurrent dual-band radio which supports up to 1.3 Gbps on a 5.0-Ghz radio and 600 Mbps on a 2.4-Ghz radio to make the most of capacity and coverage
- 3×3 MIMO with three spatial streams on both 5.0 GHz and 2.4GHz allows maximum performance
- Cisco WAP571E Kuwait boasts of outdoor-rated IP66 enclosure which is designed for challenging outdoor environments, such as rain and extreme temperatures, as well surge protection support
- Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points, without requiring additional hardware
- A two-Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface can enable a high-speed uplink to the wired network and link aggregation support to increase the overall bandwidth between the two ports
- Cisco WAP571E Kuwait delivers robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection help protect sensitive business information
- Captive portal support facilitates highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles
- A simple installation and intuitive web-based configuration and wizard facilitate fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes
- Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows for easy installation without expensive additional wiring
- Cisco WAP571E Kuwait has a sleek design with multiple internal antennas and a versatile mounting kit allows for installation on a pole or a wall
- Intelligent quality of service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance
- Cisco WAP571E Kuwait has a power-saving sleep mode and port control features help increase energy efficiency
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades
- A limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind