Cisco ASA5585X Firewall Kuwait
The Cisco ASA5585X Kuwait is a high-performance, 2-slot chassis, with the firewall/VPN Security Services Processor (SSP) occupying the bottom slot, and the IPS Security Services Processor (IPS SSP) in the top slot of the chassis. The firewall/VPN SSP is required to run IPS on the Cisco ASA 5585-X.
Cisco ASA 5585-X Adaptive Security Appliances are tailored to meet the high performance needs of mission-critical data centers and provide peace of mind with Cisco guaranteed coverage. Supporting the highest VPN session counts and twice as many connections per second as competitive firewalls in its class, Cisco ASA5585X Kuwait appliances meet the growing needs of today’s most dynamic organizations. The appliances combine the world’s most proven firewall with the industry’s most comprehensive, effective IPS, offering the most effective security solution in the industry to significantly decrease business risk and address regulatory compliance-all in a compact 2-rack-unit footprint.
- 4X increase in firewall throughput protects users as their current and future data consumption demands increase.
- Additional security services can be enabled quickly and easily, without requiring additional hardware.
- Dedicated IPS hardware accelerates responses against security threats.*
- Redundant power supplies protect against power outages.**
- Multicore enterprise-class CPUs deliver more powerful, efficient performance.
- Additional copper and SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports provide greater flexibility during network configuration.
|Product Description||Cisco ASA 5585 Firewall ASA5585-S10-K9 ASA 5585-X Chassis with SSP10, 8GE, 2GE Mgt, 1 AC, 3DES/AES|
|Firewall Throughput (max)||4 Gbps|
|Firewall Throughput (multi-protocol)||2 Gbps|
|Connections per Second||50,000|