Cisco ASR1013 Aggregation Service Router Kuwait
The Cisco ASR1013 Kuwait supports full-width card modules. It is designed with a single midplane with connectors on one interface midplane. The Cisco ASR1013 Kuwait supports:
- Up to 6 ASR1000-SIP40G shared port adapter modules
- Up to 24 shared port adapters (SPAs) and up to six SIPs
- Two embedded services processors
- Cisco ASR1000-RP2 route processor
- Quad power supplies (redundant pairs) by default; option of either AC or DC power supplies and two power supply zones.
Features & Benefits
- Enterprises experiencing explosive network traffic as mobility, cloud networking, and video and collaboration usage increase: Cisco ASR1013 Kuwait consolidates these various traffic streams and apply traffic management and redundancy properties to them to maintain consistent performance among enterprise sites and cloud locations.
- Network service providers needing to deliver high-performance services, such as DCI and branch-office server aggregation, to business customers: Service providers can also use the multiservice routers to deploy hosted and managed services to business and multimedia services to residential customers.
- Existing Cisco 7200 Series Router (end-of-sale) customers looking for simple migration to a new multiservice platform that delivers greater performance with the same design
|Scalability||40 to 200 Gbps|
|Targeted for||Large enterprise Internet edge, service provider|
|Shared port adapters||24|
|Ethernet port adapters||12|
|Embedded services processor slots||2|
|Route processor slots||2|
|Number of SPA interface processors (SIPs) supported||6|
|Dimension (H x W x D)||579.1 x 437.4 x 461.0 mm|