Cisco ASR1002 Router Kuwait
Cisco ASR1002 Kuwait delivers the route processor for control plane embedded the services processor for data plane traffic as well as the carrier card which is designed to house I/O modules, share port adopters all integrated in the chassis. Cisco ASR1002 Kuwait comes with 4 build-in SFP ports and 3 box slots for I/O connectivity. The integrated the route processor comes by default with 4Gb DRAM, upgradeable to 8, 16GB.
Redundant hardware components and power supplies-
- Provides system and business continuity.
- Redundant Route Processors and Embedded Services Processors in ASR 1006 and ASR 1013.
- Redundant instances of Cisco IOS XE Software in ASR 1001, ASR 1001-X,Cisco ASR1002 Kuwait, ASR 1002-X, and ASR1004.
Stateful inter-chassis redundancy-
- Redundant hardware combined with modular software contains faults preventing systemwide failure.
- Enables redundancy across routers by using a pair of routers to act as backup for each other. Provides 99.999% (“five-nines”) availability for consistent, high-performance user application experiences.
Cisco QuantumFlow Processor-based platform-
Enables advanced services to operate at high speeds without the need for additional hardware or blades.
Features like QoS, crypto, and access control lists (ACLs) are processed in hardware.
|Product Code||Cisco ASR 1002|
|System Bandwidth||2.5G (default) / 5G, 10G, 20G (upgrade)|
|Router Processor (RP)||Quad-core 2.13Ghz processor|
|Build-in Gigabit Ethernet port||4 x SFP ports|
|Redundancy||Software (license purchase separately)|
|Cisco ASR 1000 Series ESP||1 ESP slot|
|SIP and Ethernet line card||Integrated ASR 1000-SIP10, not upgradable|
|DRAM Memory||4GB-shared across RP and SIP|
|Flash Memory||8 GB|
|Shared port adapters||3 SPA slots|
|External USB flash memory||1-GB USB flash-memory support|