Cisco SG200-50 Network Switch Kuwait
The Cisco SG200-50 Kuwait is an Ethernet network switch designed to give you better management, security, and quality of service features than an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch at a lower cost than a managed switch. This particular switch features a total of 50 Gigabit Ethernet ports; however, two of those ports are a combination of RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet and mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) expansion slots. With those expansions slots, you have the option to add fiber optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to the switch.
With Cisco SG200-50 Kuwait Series Switches, you can achieve business-class network security and performance without paying for advanced network management features that you will not need. When you need a reliable solution to share network resources and connect computers, printers, and servers, but low cost is a top priority, Cisco 200 Series Switches provide the ideal solution.
- Easy configuration and management : Cisco SG200-50 Kuwait switches are designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them. Simple-to-use web-based interfaces reduce the time it takes to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your network. Key features include :
- Cisco Discovery Protocol simplifies setup by discovering all connected Cisco devices and allowing them to share information
- Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser to discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in the configuration and speed the deployment of Cisco Small Business products. For more information, and to download the utility, visit www.cisco.com/go/sbtoolbar.
- Performance and reliability : Cisco SG200-50 Kuwait switches have been tested to deliver the high availability and performance you would expect from a Cisco switch and help you prevent costly downtime. The switches speed file transfer times, improve slow and sluggish networks, keep your vital business applications available, and help your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other. With a network based on Cisco 200 Series switches, you can address all of your business communication and connectivity needs and reduce the total cost of ownership of your technology infrastructure.
- PoE : Cisco 200 Series switches are available with PoE on both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet models. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to send data and power to network endpoints over the same network cable. With no need for separate power supplies or outlets for IP phones, IP cameras, or wireless access points, you can speed up deployment and installation and take advantage of advanced communications technologies quickly, and at a lower cost.
- Network security : Cisco SG200-50 Kuwait provides basic security and network management features you need to maintain a level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network, and protect your business data. The switches provide integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network.
- IP telephony support : Cisco SG200-50 Kuwait switches include QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services. For example, Auto Voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
- IPv6 support : Internet service providers worldwide are moving to the latest version of Internet Protocol to accommodate the growing number of network devices. Cisco SG200-50 Kuwait switches provide native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. That means you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.