Cisco C8300-2N2S6T Cloud-Edge Platform Kuwait
The Cisco C8300-2N2S6T Kuwait Edge Platforms have a wide variety of interface options to choose from—ranging from lower and higher module density with backward compatibility to a variety of existing WAN, LAN, voice, and compute modules. Powered by Cisco IOS XE, fully programmable software architecture, and API support, these platforms can facilitate automation at scale to achieve zero-touch IT capability while migrating workloads to the cloud. Cisco C8300-2N2S6T Kuwait Edge Platforms also come with Trustworthy Solutions 2.0 infrastructure that secures the platforms against threats and vulnerabilities with integrity verification and remediation of threats.
- Intel x86 CPU with 8-GB memory default (up to 32 GB memory upgrade)
- High-performance multicore processors support high-speed WAN connections.
- Dynamic core allocation architecture that can leverage data plane cores for I/O and service plane as per-user configuration.
Embedded IPsec VPN hardware acceleration-
- Cisco C8300-2N2S6T Kuwait is integrated with up to 5 Gbps of IPSec Internet Mix (IMIX) traffic
- Increases scalability for IPSec throughput needs for medium- and large-sized branches
- SSL and crypto hardware acceleration
Integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports-
- Cisco C8300-2N2S6T Kuwait provides 6 built-in Layer 3 Ethernet ports for WAN or LAN with port speeds ranging from 10Mbps, 100Mbps, 1Gbps and up to 10Gbps, depending on platform model
- All platforms have at least 2 Ethernet ports that can support Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP or SFP+) based connectivity in addition to 4 RJ-45 connections, enabling fiber or copper connectivity.
- Cisco C8300-2N2S6T Kuwait has 8G default DRAM and can be upgraded to 16G and 32G for higher scale and performance.
- The Cisco C8300-2N2S6T Kuwait ships with default 16G M.2 USB for SD-WAN logging and additional storage on the platform. It can be upgraded to 32G M.2 USB and 600G M.2 Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe
|Description||C8300 2RU w/ 1G WAN (2 SM and 2 NIM slots, and 6 x 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports)|
|Multicore processors||Intel x86 CPU with 8 GB memory default|
|Embedded IPsec VPN hardware acceleration||Up to 5 Gbps of IPSec Internet Mix (IMIX) traffic|
|SD-WAN overlay tunnels scale||6000|
|Integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports||
|Flash memory support||8-GB flash|
|M.2 storage||With default 16G M.2 USB for SD-WAN logging and additional storage on the platform and can be upgraded to 32G M.2 USB and 600G M.2 NVMe Storage|