Ubiquiti AirFiber11 Wi-Fi Bridge Kuwait
Ubiquiti AirFiber11 Kuwait is the first modular airFiber radio system purpose-built for the 11 GHz licensed frequency market that breaks free from the congested 5 GHz band. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber 11 delivers amazing wireless gigabit+ performance, low latency, and long range, making it ideal for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use, or public safety applications.
Ubiquiti AirFiber11 Kuwait is an outdoor radio purpose-built for outdoor PtP bridging and carrier-class network back-hauls using the licensed 11GHz radio band. The AF-11 breaks free from the congested 5 GHz band to help meet the growing need for broadband capacity.
- True Full-Duplex Design : Offers a true FDD solution that fully satisfies all licensing requirements for the 11GHz band.
- Ultra-Low Latency : Overall customer experience and system capacity is enhanced with FDD performance.
- Enhanced Robustness : Ubiquiti AirFiber11 Kuwait features a unique, built-in, rain-fade mitigation strategy for increased link robustness.
- Extended Range : The RF power amplifiers feature a unique bias scheme, allowing high-order constellations at longer ranges.
- Optimized Channels : Can use SISO or bonded MIMO channels depending on your licensing requirements.
- Reconfigurable Duplexers : Each radio can be configured to support any allowable frequency by simply changing the duplexers for high-band or low-band use.
- Highest Performance Value : Ubiquiti AirFiber11 Kuwait supports high-order constellations – up to 1024QAM – allowing it to deliver the greatest spectral efficiency in its class.
- Advanced Engineering : Custom silicon and radio architecture are designed for long-distance, outdoor wireless applications providing superior performance.
- Power Source Options : Ubiquiti AirFiber11 Kuwait has built-in support for PoE or DC power gives you the flexibility to power the AF-11 separately from Ethernet traffic.
- Versatile Ruggedized N-Type Connectors : Specially designed silicon boots provide a weatherproof barrier against dust and moisture.
|Dimensions||327 x 112 x 86 mm
(12.87 x 4.41 x 3.39″)
|Weight||2.26 kg (5.0 lb)|
|RF Connectors||(4) SMA Weatherproof, Two per Chain:
TX 0, RX 0 (Chain 0) and TX 1, RX 1 (Chain 1) (2) N-Type Waterproof, One per Duplexer
|Power Supply||50V, 1.2A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)|
|Power Method||Passive Power over Ethernet, DC Power Block)|
|Power Supply||UniFi PoE Switch|
|Supported Voltage Range||38-56VDC|
|Certifications||FCC Part 101, ETSI EN 302 217|
|Mounting||AF-11G35 Mount Compatible|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 55° C (-40 to 131° F)|
|(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
(1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
|Processor||INVICTUS 2 IC|
|Maximum Throughput||1.2+ Gbps|
|Operating Frequency||10.7-11.7 GHz
(Depends on Regulatory Region*)
|Max. Conducted TX Power||30 dBm
(Depends on Regulatory Region*)
|Frequency Accuracy||± 1 ppm|
|Channel Bandwidth||3.5/5/7/10/14/20/28/30/40/50/56 MHz
Programmable Uplink and Downlink Duty Cycles
|Dimensions||811 x 811 x 460 mm
(31.9 x 31.9 x 18.1″)
Mount Not Included
|7.14 kg (15.74 lb)
11.85 kg (26.12 lb)
|Frequency||10.3 to 11.7 GHz|
|Wind Loading||1538 N @ 200 km/h
(346 lbf @ 125 mph)
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h (125 mph)|
After Rotating OMT
|Cross-Pol Isolation||35 dB|
|Pattern Regulatory||ETSI 302 217-4-2, Class 3
and FCC Cat B