Ubiquiti UAP-BeaconHD Access Point Kuwait
The Ubiquiti UAP-BeaconHD Kuwait Access Point is a 802.11ac Wi-Fi access point that utilizes Wave 2 technology and bidirectional uplink design to connect with and relay the signals of other nearby UniFi access points to extend and enhance wireless coverage throughout your home or office. The compact Ubiquiti UAP-BeaconHD Kuwait plugs into any AC wall outlet and offers a 1.733 Gbps throughput rate over its 5 GHz (4×4 MU-MIMO) band while also improving the radio rates of nearby WiFi devices. The Ubiquiti UAP-BeaconHD Kuwait can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UniFi Network web application or mobile app.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi technology
- Establishes bidirectional uplinks to nearby UniFi access points
- 5 GHz (802.11ac, 4×4 MU-MIMO) band with a 1.733 Gbps throughput rate
- Improves the radio rate of nearby WiFi devices
- Get Rid of Dead Spots
- Installing one or more Ubiquiti UAP-BeaconHD Kuwait range extender helps to overcome Wi-Fi signal loss in the far corners of homes and offices.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO
- With 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO (Multi-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology, Access Point BeaconHD Kuwait can communicate with multiple devices simultaneously. Wave 2 access points are designed to perform 75% better than Wave 1 SU-MIMO (Single-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) devices.
- 4 x 4 Performance
- Four internal antennas power the 4 x 4 MIMO streams to deliver high data throughput for video streaming, playing games, and transferring files locally.
- UniFi Network Controller
- Accessible via mobile app or web browser, the UniFi Network Controller allows you to organize and manage your network. Use it to get a detailed overview of your networked devices, optimize their performance, and to configure settings such as guest logins.
- The UAP-Beacon HD requires a UniFi Access Point or Dream Machine network device to mesh to.
|Dimensions||169.7 x 112.15 x 32.2 mm (6.68 x 4.42 x 1.27″)|
|Weight||260 g (9.17 oz)|
|Processor||880 MHz MIPS 1004KEc|
|System Memory||128 MB SDRAM|
|Maximum Power Consumption||11.5W|
|Supported Voltage Range||100 – 240VAC, 0.3A Max., 50/60 Hz|
|TX Power (EIRP)||
|Wi-Fi Standards||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES), 802.11w/PMF|
|BSSID||Up to 8 per Radio|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 60° C (14 to 140° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Antenna Gain of 4 Single-Polarity Antennas|
|(2) Single-Band||5 GHz — 5 dBi|
|Advanced Traffic Management|
|Advanced QoS||Per-User Rate Limiting|
|Guest Traffic Isolation||Supported|
|WMM||Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background|
|Supported Data Rates (Mbps)|
|802.11a||6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|
|802.11n||6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS15, HT 20/40)|
|802.11ac Wave 2||
|802.11b||1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps|
|802.11g||6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|