Ubiquiti AirFiber5U Wi-Fi Bridge Kuwait
Operating in the 5GHz band, Ubiquiti AirFiber5U Kuwait builds on the innovations in airFiber 24 to enable speeds up to 1Gbps and introduces new extended Range Technology (xRT) to provide 100+Km maximum range.
- Superior Processing
- Ubiquiti Networks introduces our proprietary INVICTUS core communications processing engine. The speed, power, and efficiency of this integrated circuit enhances the performance of Ubiquiti AirFiber5U Kuwait.
- Efficient Use of 5 GHz Band
- Ubiquiti AirFiber5U Kuwait features 1 MHz center channel resolution with market‑leading Power Envelope Tracking technology. airFiber AF5/AirFiber5U accurately and continuously controls transmit power relative to the band edge. The power level automatically tracks to optimize performance near band edges, allowing you to choose the part of the band with the least interference.
- Long-Range Links
- Newly developed for Ubiquiti AirFiber5U Kuwait, the patent-pending xRT feature uses an innovative, adaptive multi-channel coding scheme to enhance radio transceiver performance, thereby maximizing your link budget and spectrum utilization – while still maintaining regulatory compliance. This results in links that can span distances from 10 m up to 100+ km.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- The unique sliding-clamp design of Ubiquiti AirFiber5U Kuwait allows mounting hardware to be pre‑assembled prior to installation – no more dropped screws at the top of the tower. As an added convenience, the drop‑in cradle mount design allows the installer to attach mounting hardware to the pole without having to support the weight of the airFiber radio during installation.
- Radio Alignment Display
- Introduced on Ubiquiti AirFiber5U Kuwait, the Radio Alignment Display (RAD) makes aiming quicker and easier. The dual, calibrated signal strength indicators display the actual signal strength on the local and remote airFiber radios in real time. The comprehensive array of radio status indicators display the following:
- • GPS synchronization status
- • Master/slave mode
- • RF link status
- • RF overload warning
- • Current modulation mode
- • Link activity and speed for wired management and data ports
- Operating Frequency : 5.47 – 5.95GHz
- Dimensions : 938.4 x 468.4 x 281.4mm (37″ x 18.5″ x 11.1″)
- Weight : 10.5kg (23.2 lbs) – mount included
- Max. Power Consumption : < 50W
- Power Supply : 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
- Power Method : Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
- Operating Temperature : -40° to 55°C (-40° to 131°F)
- Maximum Throughput : 1.0+ Gbps
- Maximum Range : 100+ km (Dependent on Regulatory Region)
- Packets per Second : > 1+ million
- Uplink / Downlink Ratio : 50% Fixed
- Radio Frame Synchronization : GPS
- Dynamic Frequency Selection : CE, FCC/IC
- Radio Frequency
- GPS : GPS Clock Synchronization
- EIRP : ~50 dBm (Dependent on Regulatory Region and Frequency Band)
- Channel Bandwidth : 50 MHz
- Frequency Accuracy : ±2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization, ±0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization
- Modulation : 256QAM MIMO64QAM MIMO, 16QAM MIMO, QPSK MIMO, ½ Rate QPSK xRT
- (1) airFiber AF5
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Quick Start Guide