Cisco5520 Wireless Controller Kuwait
The Cisco5520 Wireless Controller Kuwait is a highly scalable, service-rich, resilient, and flexible platform that is ideal for medium-sized to large enterprise and campus deployments. AIR-CT5520-K9 can interoperable with other Cisco controllers and support Up to 1500 access points and 20000 clients with licenses.
The Cisco5520 Wireless Controller Kuwait provides centralized control, management, and troubleshooting for high-scale deployments in service provider and large campus deployments. It offers flexibility to support multiple deployment modes in the same controller : for example, centralized mode for campus, Cisco FlexConnect mode for lean branches managed over the WAN, and mesh (bridge) mode for deployments where full Ethernet cabling is unavailable. As a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, this controller provides real-time communications between Cisco Aironet access points and Cisco Catalyst access points, the Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and the Cisco Mobility Services Engine, and is interoperable with other Cisco controllers.
- Intent-driven programmability and streaming telemetry.
- Subsecond access point and client failover for uninterrupted application availability.
- Extraordinary visibility into application traffic, using Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC), the technology that includes the Network-Based Application Recognition 2 (NBAR2) engine, Cisco’s Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) capability. This allows to mark, prioritize, and block to conserve network bandwidth and enhance security. Customers can optionally export the flows to Cisco Prime Infrastructure or a third-party NetFlow collector.
- Embedded wireless Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) policy classification engine that allows classification of client devices and application of user group policies.
- Deployment of guest access and Bonjour and Chromecast services in centralized deployments.
- Software-defined segmentation with Cisco TrustSec technology, reducing Access Control List (ACL) maintenance, complexity, and overhead.
- Integrated Cisco CleanAir technology, providing the industry’s only self-healing and self-optimizing wireless network.
- Simplified GUI wizard for quick setup and intuitive dashboards for monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Cisco DNA and SD-Access Wireless, as well as Cisco DNA Assurance.
|One rack-unit (1RU)
|1500 (with licenses)
|20000 (with licenses)
|2 x SFP+
|Dimension (D × W × H)
|75.8 cm × 42.9 cm × 4.3 cm