Cisco SF200-24 Network Switch Kuwait
The Cisco SF200-24 Kuwait is built to deliver you business-class network security and performance at an affordable cost. It is a highly reliable and cost-effective solution that enables you to share network resources and connect printers, computers, and servers. It is the real deal for businesses that are looking to enhance their network connectivity.
Cisco SF200-24 Kuwait is an expandable Fast Ethernet switch that provides security, basic management, and quality-of-service (QoS) features at a low cost to its users. It comes with an easy-to-use web user interface and the Cisco Discovery Protocol, which you can deploy and configure a rock-solid business network in minutes. Cisco 200 Series Switches are a series of affordable smart switches that combine powerful network performance and reliability with the essential network management features you need for a basic business network.
- High-speed desktop connectivity. Cisco SF200-24 Kuwait switches can quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
- Secure wireless connectivity. Cisco SF200-24 Kuwait switches work with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. Employees can work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office, and access business applications from wherever they are. Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables the switch to send power over the network cable to power wireless access points and simplifies the wireless deployment. Gigabit Ethernet speed helps ensure that your employees have the bandwidth and performance they need to make the most of mobile productivity. And with embedded security, your employees can work with confidence, knowing that only authorized users can access the network and network applications.
- Unified communications. The Cisco SF200-24 Kuwait provides QoS features to enable you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and let you converge all of your communications solutions – such as IP telephony and video surveillance – over a single Ethernet network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses, and Cisco 200 Series switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other vendor products.
- PoE: Cisco SF200-24 Kuwait switches are available with PoE on both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet models. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to send data and power to network endpoints over the same network cable. With no need for separate power supplies or outlets for IP phones, IP cameras, or wireless access points, you can speed up deployment and installation and take advantage of advanced communications technologies quickly, and at a lower cost.
- Network security: Cisco SF200-24 Kuwait switches provide basic security and network management features you need to maintain a level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network, and protect your business data. The switches provide integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network.
- IP telephony support: Cisco SF200-24 Kuwait switches include QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services. For example, Auto Voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
|Strict Priority, Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
|Jumbo Frames Support
|MAC Address Table Size
|Supported IEEE Standards
|802.1d, 802.1q/p, 802.1w, 802.1x, 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3ad, 802.3af, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3z
|21.3 W (Active)
|DC Input Power
|VDC at 2.5 A
|AC Input Power
|100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
|PoE Power Budget
|32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
|10 to 90%
|-4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C
|10 to 90%
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
|Link/Activity, PoE, Speed, System
|17.4 x 10.1 x 1.7″ / 44 x 25.7 x 4.4 cm
|8 lb / 4 kg
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|21.3 x 15.1 x 3.9″