Cisco SF200-48 Network Switch Kuwait
The Cisco SF200-48 Kuwait offers high performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime and keep your employees connected and productive. It is a Smart Switch-Non POE which offers a quickly and securely connection to employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the servers, printers and other devices they use.
Cisco SF200-48 Kuwait smart switch provides basic management, security and quality-of-service features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches. And with an easy-to-use web user interface, Cisco Discovery Protocol and Cisco Smartports you can deploy and configure a rock-solid business network in minutes. Cisco SF200-48 Kuwait switch works with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. Employees can work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office, and access business applications from wherever they are. Gigabit Ethernet speed helps ensure that your employees have the bandwidth and performance they need to make the most of mobile productivity. And with embedded security, your employees can work with confidence, knowing that only authorized users can access the network and network applications. SF200-48 provides QoS features to enable you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and let you converge all of your communications solutions such as IP telephony and video surveillance over a single Ethernet network. Cisco SF200-48 offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses and Cisco SF200-48 switch has been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with Cisco and other vendor products.
Cisco SF200-48 Kuwait is designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them. Simple-to-use web-based interfaces reduce the time it takes to deploy, manage and troubleshoot your network. Cisco SF200-48 switch provides basic security and network management features you need to maintain a level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network and protects your business data. The switch provides integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network.
- Easy configuration and management : Simple to use web-based interfaces minimizes the time Cisco SF200-48 Kuwait takes to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your network.
- Performance and reliability : The switches speed file transfer times, improve slow and sluggish networks, keep your vital business applications available. With a network based on Cisco 200 Series switches, you can address all of your business communications and connectivity needs and reduce the total cost of ownership of your technology infrastructure.
- Network security : The Cisco SF200-48 Kuwait switches provide integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network. Denial of service (DOS) attack prevention increases network up time in the presence of an attack.
- IP telephony support : Cisco SF200 Series switches include QoS features to prioritize delay sensitive services. Simplifies unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services.
- Network wide automatic voice deployment : Using a combination of Cisco Discovery Protocol, LLDP-MED, Auto Smartports, and Voice Services Discovery Protocol (VSDP) customers can deploy an end to end voice network dynamically. The switches in the network automatically converge into a single voice VLAN and set of QoS parameters and then propagate them out to the phones on the ports where they are discovered. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic
- IPv6 support : As the IP network addressing scheme evolves to accommodate more devices, you can make sure that your network is ready. Cisco SF200-48 Kuwait switches provide native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. That means you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.
- An energy-efficient solution : Cisco SF200-48 Kuwait switches are designed to be energy efficient and eco-friendly without compromising performance. They help conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protect the environment and lowers your energy costs.
|Head-of-Line (HOL) Blocking IGMP Snooping IPv6 Link Aggregation
|Strict Priority, Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
|Jumbo Frames Support
|MAC Address Table Size
|RADIUS Authentication Storm Control
|RFC 2463 RFC 3513 RFC 4291 RFC 2460 RFC 2461 RFC 2462 RFC 1981 RFC 4007 RFC 3484 RFC 4214 RFC 4293 RFC 3595
|Supported IEEE Standards
|802.1d, 802.1q/p, 802.1w, 802.1x, 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3ad, 802.3af, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3z
|26.2 W (Active)
|DC Input Power
|12 VDC at 2.5 A
|AC Input Power
|100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
|32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
|10 to 90%
|-4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C
|10 to 90%
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
|Link/Activity, Speed, System
|17.4 x 10.1 x 1.7″ / 44 x 25.7 x 4.4 cm
|8 lb / 4 kg
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|21.3 x 15.1 x 4.2″