Cisco SF550X-48 Network Switch Kuwait
The Cisco 550 series part of the cisco small business line of network solutions is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. These switches deliver the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications protect your sensitive information and optimize your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use the Cisco SF550X-48 Kuwait provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses and helps you create a more efficient better-connected workforce
Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT headcount.
- The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
- The Cisco FindIT utility, which works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser, discovers Cisco devices in the network and displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in configuration and deployment.
|Capacity in mpps (64-byte packets)||66.66|
|Switching capacity (Gbps)||89.6|
|Total system ports||48x FE + 4x 10 GE|
|Network ports||48x FE|
|Uplink ports||2x 10 GE copper/SFP+ combo + 2x SFP+|
|Packet buffer||3 MB|