Cisco3504 Wireless Controller Kuwait
The Cisco3504 Wireless Controller Kuwait provides centralized control, management, and troubleshooting for small to medium-sized enterprises and branch offices. It offers flexibility to support multiple deployment modes in the same controller—a centralized mode for campus environments, Cisco FlexConnect mode for lean branches managed over the WAN, and a mesh (bridge) mode for deployments in which full Ethernet cabling is unavailable. As a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, the Cisco3504 Wireless Controller provides real-time communications between Cisco Aironet access points, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and the Cisco Mobility Services Engine, and is interoperable with the Cisco 5520 and 8540 Wireless Controllers.
- Intent-driven programmability and streaming telemetry.
- Quiet operation, with a small form factor and compact design ideal for space-constrained deployments, providing flexibility without compromising on features.
- Cisco3504 Wireless Controller Kuwait is equipped with Cisco Multigigabit Ethernet technology to support next-generation 802.11ac Wave 2 deployments using existing cabling infrastructure.
- Sub-second access point and client failover for uninterrupted application availability.
- Extraordinary visibility into application traffic, using Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC), the technology that includes the Network-Based Application Recognition 2 (NBAR2) engine, with Cisco’s Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) capability. This allows the Cisco3504 Wireless Controller Kuwait to mark, prioritize, and block to conserve network bandwidth and enhance security. Customers can optionally export the flows to Cisco Prime Infrastructure or a third-party NetFlow collector.
- An embedded wireless Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) policy classification engine that allows classification of client devices and application of user group policies.
- Guest access and Bonjour and Chromecast services in centralized deployments.
- Software-defined segmentation with Cisco TrustSec technology, reducing Access Control List (ACL) maintenance, complexity, and overhead.
- Cisco3504 Wireless Controller Kuwait is integrated with Cisco CleanAir technology, providing the industry’s only self-healing and self-optimizing wireless network.
- A simplified GUI wizard for quick setup and intuitive dashboards for monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Cisco DNA and SD-Access Wireless, as well as Cisco DNA Assurance.
|One rack-unit (1RU)
|Number of APs supported
|Number of clients supported
|Cavium Network Processor—CN7240-AAP 8-core, 1.5 GHz
|Redundancy, Service Ports
|2x 1G Cu
|1x 5G/mGig Cu, 4x 1G Cu (2 ports 802.3at PSE)