Tplink TL-SG1024 Kuwait
The Tplink TL-SG1024 Kuwait is a 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch by TP-Link designed for energy efficiency, allowing you to achieve up to 25% power savings compared to traditional network switches. It adheres to various IEEE standards, including 802.3i, 802.3u, 802.3ab, and 802.3x, offering versatile configuration options to meet your specific requirements.
- IEEE 802.3: This encompasses a set of IEEE standards commonly used in local area networks for connecting hubs, switches, and routers.
- IEEE 802.3u (Fast Ethernet): This standard supports data transmission rates of 100 Mbps, as opposed to the original Ethernet speed of 10 Mbps.
- IEEE 802.3x (Flow Control): This standard enables traffic control throughout the switch, optimizing data flow.
Featuring 24 x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 ports, the Gigabit Switch allows you to connect numerous devices to the network for simultaneous internet access. It boasts a 48 Gbps switching capacity, ensuring ultra-fast data transfer speeds, and accommodates an 8K MAC address table to store a substantial number of MAC addresses. Auto MDI/MDIX support eliminates the need for crossover cables, facilitating seamless connections.
The Tplink TL-SG1024 Kuwait operates with a power supply of 100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz, consuming a maximum of 14.6W. It delivers a packet forwarding rate of 35.7 Mbps and includes essential accessories like a power cord, rackmount kits, and rubber feet. To provide peace of mind.
TP-LINK Green Technology
The Tplink TL-SG1024 Kuwait Gigabit Switch features innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled
All 24 ports are Gigabit RJ-45 ports which can provide large file transferring and also be compatible with 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps Ethernet devices. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, the TL-SG1024 forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for high throughput. With 10KB Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved as well. Additionally, IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode help to alleviate the traffic congestion and make The TL-SG1024 work reliably. It’s a well-suited choice to update your network to Gigabit while protecting your previous investment properly
Easy to Use
The auto features of this Tplink TL-SG1024 Kuwait Gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance
- Energy-efficient technology saves power up to 25%
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 48 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store, and Forward
- Compact size design for desktops, also rack-mountable
- The plug and play design helps to simplify installation
|Ports||24 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Jumbo Frames Support||10,000 Bytes|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K|
|Supported IEEE Standards||802.3ab, 802.3i, 802.3u, 802.3x|
|Forwarding Rate||35.7 Mpps|
|Switching Bandwidth||48 Gb/s|
|Power Draw||14.6 W (Active)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90%|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 158°F / -40 to 70°C|
|Storage Humidity||5 to 90%|
|Dimensions||17.3 x 7.1 x 1.7″ / 44 x 18 x 4.4 cm|
|Package Weight||5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.8 x 10 x 3.1″|