Cisco SG350-28P Network Switch Kuwait
The Cisco SG350-28P Kuwait 28-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch is a Cisco 300 Series managed switch with 24 10/100/1000 ports (24 PoE ports with 195W power budget) & 2 Gigabit copper/SFP combo + 2 SFP ports. Cisco Cisco SG350-28P 28-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch provides security, performance, traffic management, and other capabilities – optimized and customized, and at the right price for small businesses.
High performance and reliability : Cisco 300 Series Switches have been rigorously tested to deliver the high availability and performance you expect from a Cisco switch. The solutions speed up file transfer times and improve slow, sluggish networks, while keeping your vital business applications available and preventing costly downtime. As a managed switching solution, the Cisco SG350-28P Kuwait gives you the flexibility to manage and prioritize high-bandwidth traffic such as voice. That means you can empower your employees with state-of-the-art communication and productivity solutions, without draining the performance of your other business applications.
Strong security : The Cisco SG350-28P Kuwait 28-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch provides a high level of security and give you fine- grained control to safeguard your network from unauthorized users. Advanced security features include :
- Embedded security to protect management data traveling to and from the switch and encrypt network communications.
- Extensive access control lists (ACLs) to restrict sensitive portions of the network from unauthorized users and guard against network attacks.
- Guest virtual LANs (VLANs) to let you provide Internet connectivity to nonemployee users while isolating critical business services from guest traffic.
- Support for advanced network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X port security to tightly limit access to specific segments of your network. Web based authentication provides a consistent interface to authenticate all types of host devices and operating systems, without the complexity of deploying IEEE 802.1X clients on each endpoint.
- Time based ACLs and Port Operation restrict access to the network during predesignated times, such as business hours.
- Security mechanisms such as, Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard and broadcast/multicast/unknown unicast storm control, protect the network from invalid configurations or malicious intent.
- Secure Core Technology (SCT) helps ensure that the switch will receive and process management and protocol traffic no matter how much traffic is received.
- Advanced defense mechanisms, including Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), IP Source Guard, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, detect and block deliberate network attacks. Combinations of these protocols are also referred to as IPMB (IP-MAC-port binding).
- IPv6 First Hop Security extends the advanced threat protection to IPv6. This comprehensive security suite includes ND inspection, RA guard, DHCPv6 guard and neighbor binding integrity check, providing unparalleled protection against a vast range of address spoofing and man in the middle attack on IPv6 networks.
- DOS (denial-of-service) attack prevention maximizes network uptime in the presence of an attack.
- Protection of management sessions using Radius, TACACS+ and local database authentication as well as secure management sessions over SSL, SSH, and SNMPv3.
Power over Ethernet : Cisco SG350-28P Kuwait Switches are available with up to 48 PoE ports of Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly, and at a lower cost. Some models support both IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ while others support IEEE 802.3af PoE only.
IP telephony support : Cisco 300 Series Switches include embedded QoS intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services. For example, automated voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The Cisco SG350-28P Kuwait automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
Networkwide Automatic Voice Deployment : Using a combination of CDP, LLDP-MED, Auto Smartports, and VSDP (Voice Services Discovery Protocol – a unique patent-pending Cisco protocol), customers can deploy an end-to-end voice network dynamically. The switches in the network automatically converge around a single voice VLAN and QoS parameters and then propagate them out to the phones on the ports where they are discovered. For example, automated voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
Expansion ports : The Cisco SG350-28P Kuwait 28-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch provides more ports per Gigabit Ethernet switch than traditional switch models, giving you more flexibility to connect and empower your business. Gigabit Ethernet models feature 28- and 52-port switches, versus traditional devices that offer 20 or 44 ports with four shared ports giving you more value. The Cisco 300 Series also offers mini gigabit interface converter (mini-GBIC) expansion slots that give you the option to add fiber-optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to the switch. With the ability to increase the connectivity range of the switches, you have more flexibility to design your network around your unique business environment, and to easily connect switches on different floors or across the business.
|Layer Services Supported||Layer 2 Support, Layer 3 Support|
|Queuing||Strict Priority, Weighted Round Robin (WRR)|
|Jumbo Frames Support||9216 Bytes|
|MAC Address Table Size||16K|
|SNMP Support||1, 2c, 3|