Cisco SG550X-24 Network Switch Kuwait
The Cisco SG550X-24 Kuwait Switch is a next-generation stackable managed Ethernet switch that provides the advanced capabilities and superior performance you need to support a more demanding network environment at an affordable price. This switch incorporates a fan and power hardware redundancy, increasing overall network availability.
- Cisco SG550X-24 Kuwait Series Stackable Managed Switches Allow You To Boost network performance with 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- THREAT DEFENSE : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) inspection, IPv6 first-hop security, and denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention help protect your network.
- SECURITY : Advanced security features include access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), encrypted management data, and IEEE 802.1X security.
- SPEED : 10-Gbps copper ports on SG550XG switches, you can easily and cost-effectively enable 10-Gbps connections to servers and network storage devices with standard RJ45 Ethernet cable.
- The Cisco SG550X-24 Kuwait Delivers substantial productivity gains today and help future-proof your network for the demanding applications of tomorrow.
|Product Name||SG550X 24 Port Stackable Switch|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SG550X-24-K9-NA|
|Product Type||Layer 3 Switch|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|Media Type Supported||Optical Fiber Twisted Pair|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||No|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Power Source||Power Supply|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||4|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
|Port / Expansion Slot Details||
|Country of Origin||China|