Cisco SG550X-48P Network Switch Kuwait
Designed to support growing businesses, the Cisco SG550X-48P Kuwait features forty-eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, four 10 GbE SFP+ expansion slots, and two 10 GbE uplink ports for extensive network connectivity options. This switch resides on Layer 3 of the network and supports both twisted pair and optical fiber media types.
- Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT headcount.
- The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
- The Cisco FindIT utility, which works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser, discovers Cisco devices in the network and displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in configuration and deployment.
|Layer Services Supported||Layer 3 Support|
|Power Supply Type||External|
|Dimensions||17.3 x 13.8 x 1.7″ / 43.94 x 35.05 x 4.32 cm|
|Weight||12.8 lb / 5.81 kg|