Fortinet Fortigate 301E Firewall Kuwait
The Fortigate 301E Kuwait is tailored to meet the advanced firewall needs of medium to large businesses operating in campus or branch settings. This robust solution is equipped with high-performance security processors that not only enhance network speed but also bolster security effectiveness while providing in-depth visibility to ward off cyber threats. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking strategy seamlessly melds network and security functions. By consolidating threat protection capabilities within a single, high-performance network security device driven by Fortinet’s Security Processing Unit (SPU), the Fortigate 301E Kuwait streamlines operations and maximizes return on investment.
This device ensures comprehensive visibility into users, devices, and applications across the entire attack surface, ensuring consistent enforcement of security policies, irrespective of asset location. It also shields against network vulnerabilities that can be exploited with a validated Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) offering low latency and optimized network performance.
Furthermore, it automatically thwarts threats within decrypted traffic, including the latest TLS 1.3 standard, utilizing the industry’s highest SSL inspection performance. The advanced threat protection services, backed by AI-powered FortiGuard Labs, proactively block newly identified sophisticated attacks in real-time—all of these services are integrated into the Fortinet Security Fabric.
The Fortigate 301E Kuwait guarantees secure web access, both internally and externally, even for encrypted traffic, all while maintaining high performance. It elevates the user experience with dynamic web and video caching, and it allows for precise control and blocking of web access based on users or user groups across URLs and domains. Additionally, it prevents data leakage and identifies user activity in known and unknown cloud applications. Moreover, the Fortigate 301E Kuwait prevents DNS requests to malicious domains and delivers multi-layered advanced protection against zero-day malware threats propagated over the web.
The Fortigate 301E Kuwait ensures consistent performance of business applications through accurate detection, dynamic WAN path steering, and optimization. Its multi-cloud access capability facilitates rapid adoption of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications with end-to-end optimization. The device simplifies operations with zero-touch deployment and centralized management, including auto-provisioning, analytics, and reporting. Ultimately, it fortifies the security posture by combining next-generation firewall capabilities with real-time threat protection.
- Protects against known exploits, malware and malicious websites using continuous threat intelligence provided by FortiGuard Labs security services
- Identify thousands of applications including cloud applications for deep inspection into network traffic
- Protects against unknown attacks using dynamic analysis and provides automated mitigation to stop targeted attacks
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparatives
- Delivers extensive routing, switching, wireless controller and high performance IPsec VPN capabilities to consolidate networking and security functionality
- Enables flexible deployment such as Next Generation Firewall and Secure SD-WAN
- Single Pane of Glass with Network Operations Center (NOC) view provides 360° visibility to identify issues quickly and intuitively
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to collaboratively integrate and provide end-to-end security across the entire attack surface
- Automatically builds Network Topology visualizations which discover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products
- GE RJ45 Interfaces – 16
- GE SFP Slots – 16
- GE RJ45 Management Ports – 2
- USB Ports – 2
- RJ45 Console Port – 1
- Local Storage – NIL 2x 240 GB SSD
- Included Transceivers – 2x SFP (SX 1 GE)