Fortinet FortiGate/FortiWiFi FG-60F & FG-61F Kuwait
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 60F series provides a fast and secure SD-WAN solution in a compact fanless desktop form factor for enterprise branch offices and mid-sized businesses. Protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.The FortiGate 60F Series includes a USB port that allows you to plug in a compatible third-party 3G/4G USB modem, providing additional WAN connectivity or a redundant link for maximum reliability.Designed for small environments, you can place it on a desktop or wall-mount it. It is small, lightweight yet highly reliable with superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.FortiLink protocol enables you to converge security and the network access by integrating the FortiSwitch into the FortiGate as a logical extension of the NGFW. These FortiLink enabled ports can be reconfigured as regular ports as needed. The Security Fabric is the cybersecurity platform that enables digital innovations. It delivers broad visibility of the entire attack surface to better manage risk. Its unified and integrated solution reduces the complexity of supporting multiple-point products, while automated workflows increase operational speeds and reduce response times across the Fortinet deployment ecosystem. The Fortinet Security Fabric overs the following key areas under a single management center.
FortiGates are the foundation of the Fortinet Security Fabric—the core is FortiOS. All security and networking capabilities across the entire FortiGate platform are controlled with one intuitive operating system. FortiOS reduces complexity, costs, and response times by truly consolidating next-generation security products and services into one platform.A truly consolidated platform with a single OS and pane-of-glass for across the entire digital attack surface.Industry-leading protection: NSS Labs Recommended, VB100, AV Comparatives, and ICSA validated security and performance.Leverage the latest technologies such as deception-based security.Control thousands of applications, block the latest exploits, and filter web traffic based on millions of real-time URL ratings in addition to true TLS 1.3 support.Automatically prevent, detect, and mitigate advanced attacks within minutes with an integrated AI-driven security and advanced threat protection.Improve and unify the user experience with innovative SD-WAN capabilities with the ability to detect, contain, and isolate threats with automated segmentation.Utilize SPU hardware acceleration to boost network security performance.
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 60F series Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet’s proprietary Security Processing Unit (SPU) content and network processors for unmatched performance.Delivers industry’s fastest application identification and steering for efficient business operations.Accelerates IPsec VPN performance for best user experience on direct internet access.Enables best of breed NGFW Security and Deep SSL Inspection with high performance.Extends security to access layer to enable SD-Branch transformation with accelerated and integrated switch and access point connectivity
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparatives
- Best of Breed SD-WAN capabilities to enable application steering using WAN path control for high quality of experience
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities, high-performance, and scalable IPsec VPN capabilities
- Includes Management Console that’s effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation & visibility.
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation
- Automatically builds Network Topology visualizations which discover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products
- USB Port
- Console Port
- 2x GE RJ45 WAN Ports
- 1x GE RJ45 DMZ Port
- 2x GE RJ45 FortiLink Ports
- 5x GE RJ45 Internal Ports