Fortinet FortiGate-600E/FortiGate-601E Kuwaitcity
The FortiGate 600E series delivers next generation firewall capabilities for mid-sized to large enterprises, with the flexibility to be deployed at the campus or enterprise branch. Protects against cyber threats with security processor powered high performance, security efficacy and deep visibility.
The FortiGate 600E series Purpose-built security processors delivering industry validated IPS performance with high throughput and low latency.Deploy virtual patches at the network level to protect against network exploitable vulnerabilities and optimize network protection time.Deep packet inspection at wire speeds offers unparalleled threat visibility into network traffic including traffic encrypted with the latest TLS 1.3.Proactively block newly discovered sophisticated attacks in real-time with advanced threat protection provided by the intelligence services of the Fortinet Security Fabric.Secure web access from both internal and external risks, even for encrypted traffic at high performance.Enhanced user experience with dynamic web and video caching .Block and control web access based on user or user groups across URL’s and domains .Prevent data loss and discover user activity to known and unknown cloud applications .Block DNS requests against malicious domains .Multi-layered advanced protection against zero-day malware threats delivered over the web.
The FortiGate 600E series reduce the complexity and maximize your ROI by integrating threat protection security capabilities into a single high-performance network security appliance, powered by Fortinet’s Security Processing Unit (SPU).Full visibility into users, devices, applications across the entire attack surface and consistent security policy enforcement irrespective of asset location.Protect against network exploitable vulnerabilities with industry-validated IPS that offers low latency and optimized network performance.Automatically block threats on decrypted traffic using the Industry’s highest SSL inspection performance, including the latest TLS 1.3 standard with mandated ciphers .Proactively block newly discovered sophisticated attacks in real-time with AI-powered FortiGuard Labs and advanced threat protection services included in the Fortinet Security Fabric
Fortinet FG-600E/FG-601E Features
- Fortinet’s advanced, breakthrough network processor works inline with FortiOS functions delivering superior firewall performance for IPv4/IPv6, SCTP and multicast traffic with ultra-low latency down to 2 microseconds, VPN, CAPWAP and IP tunnel acceleration, anomaly-based intrusion prevention, checksum offload and packet defragmentation. It also allows traffic shaping and priority queuing.
- Fortinet’s powerful content processor works outside of the direct flow of traffic and accelerates the inspection of computationally intensive security features.
- The Security Fabric allows security to dynamically expand and adapt as more and more workloads and data are added. Security seamlessly follows and protects data, users, and applications as they move between IoT, devices, and cloud environments throughout the network. FortiGates are the foundation of Security Fabric, expanding security via visibility and control by tightly integrating with other Fortinet security products and Fabric-ready Partner solutions.
- Control all the security and networking capabilities across the entire FortiGate platform with one intuitive operating system. Reduce operating expenses and save time with a truly consolidated next-generation security platform.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevents and detects against known attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Proactively blocks unknown sophisticated attacks in realtime with the Fortinet Security Fabric integrated AI-powered FortiSandbox
- Engineered for Innovation using Fortinet’s purpose-built security processors (SPU) to deliver the industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic including the first firewall vendor to provide TLS 1.3 deep inspection
- Includes a management console that is effective and simple to use, which provides a comprehensive network of automation & visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Provisioning leveraging Single Pane of Glass Management powered by the Fabric Management Center
- Predefined compliance checklists analyze the deployment and highlight best practices to improve the overall security posture
- Application aware routing with in-built SD-WAN capabilities to achieve consistent application performance and the best user experience
- Built-in advanced routing capabilities to deliver high performance with encrypted IPSEC tunnels at scale
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives
- 2 x 10GE SFP slots
- 8 x GE SFP slots
- 8 x GE RJ45 ports
- 2 x GE RJ45 management ports