Fortinet Fortigate 71F Firewall Kuwait
The FortiGate Next-Generation Fortigate 71F Kuwait is an excellent choice for establishing security-focused networks in various distributed enterprise locations and modernizing WAN infrastructure of any size. With a comprehensive range of AI/ML-driven FortiGuard security services and our integrated Security Fabric platform, the Fortigate 71F Kuwait provides synchronized, automated, end-to-end protection against threats for all scenarios. It’s worth noting that FortiGate is the first in the industry to offer integrated SD-WAN and zero-trust network access (ZTNA) enforcement within a Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) solution, all powered by a single operating system. The Fortigate 71F Kuwait takes care of the control, verification, and facilitation of user access to applications, ensuring consistent and seamless user experiences while optimizing performance.
Fortigate 71F Highlights
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for both Network Firewalls and SD-WAN.
- Security-Driven Networking with FortiOS delivers converged networking and security.
- Unparalleled Performance with Fortinet’s patented SoC processors.
- Enterprise Security with consolidated AI / ML-powered FortiGuard Services.
- Simplified Operations with centralized management for networking and security, automation, deep analytics, and self-healing.
Powered by Security Processing Unit (SPU)
Traditional firewalls cannot protect against today’s content- and connection-based threats because they rely on off-the-shelf hardware and general-purpose CPUs, causing a dangerous performance gap. Fortinet’s custom SPU processors deliver the power you need—up to 520Gbps—to detect emerging threats and block malicious content while ensuring your network security solution does not become a performance bottleneck.
Secure SD-WAN ASIC SOC4
- Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet’s proprietary Security Processing Unit (SPU) content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Fortigate 71F Kuwait delivers industry’s fastest application identification and steering for efficient business operations
- Accelerates IPsec VPN performance for best user experience on direct internet access
- Enables best of breed NGFW Security and Deep SSL Inspection with high performance
- Extends security to access layer to enable SD-Branch transformation with accelerated and integrated switch and access point connectivity
Compact and Reliable Form Factor
Designed for small environments, you can place it on a desktop or wall-mount it. It is small, lightweight, yet highly reliable with a superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.
Access Layer Security
FortiLink protocol enables you to converge security and the network access by integrating the FortiSwitch into the FortiGate as a logical extension of the NGFW. These FortiLink enabled ports can be reconfigured as regular ports as needed.
|GE RJ45 WAN / DMZ Ports||2 / 1|
|GE RJ45 Internal Ports||5|
|GE RJ45 FortiLink Ports (Default)||2|
|Internal Storage||1 x 128 GB SSD|
|Trusted Platform Module (TPM)||No|
|Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)||No|
|System Performance* — Enterprise Traffic Mix|
|IPS Throughput 2||1.4 Gbps|
|NGFW Throughput 2, 4||1 Gbps|
|Threat Protection Throughput 2, 5||800 Mbps|
|System Performance and Capacity|
|Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets)||10/10/6 Gbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets)||2.54 μs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second)||9 Mpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||1.5 M|
|New Sessions/Second (TCP)||35 000|
|IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte) 1||6.1 Gbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||200|
|Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||500|
|SSL-VPN Throughput 6||405 Mbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum, Tunnel Mode)||200|
|SSL Inspection Throughput (IPS, avg. HTTPS) 3||700 Mbps|
|SSL Inspection CPS (IPS, avg. HTTPS) 3||500|
|SSL Inspection Concurrent Session (IPS, avg. HTTPS) 3||100 000|
|Application Control Throughput (HTTP 64K) 2||1.8 Gbps|
|CAPWAP Throughput (HTTP 64K)||8.5 Gbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum)||10 / 10|
|Maximum Number of FortiSwitches Supported||24|
|Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode)||64 / 32|
|Maximum Number of FortiTokens||500|
|High Availability Configurations||Active-Active, Active-Passive, Clustering|