Fortinet Fortigate 61F Firewall Kuwait
The Fortigate 61F Kuwait Firewall is built upon the foundation of the FortiASIC System on a Chip 2 (SoC2) and FortiOS 5 technologies. These technologies enable it to offer a wide array of essential security features aimed at safeguarding your data and applications. Equipped with the latest Advanced Threat Protection, Intrusion Protection, Web-filtering, as well as additional functionalities like Sandboxing, Feature Select Options, and Contextual Visibility for enhanced reporting and management, it stands out as a top-tier firewall globally. When you employ the Fortigate 61F Kuwait Forti-Wi-Fi Firewall, you can reduce the need for additional wireless access points. This firewall serves as a high-bandwidth “fat-client” for your FortiGate and is proficient at securing mobile devices in BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments. It automatically recognizes devices and allows for customizable access and security policies.
Furthermore, the integrated VDOMs (Virtual Domains) within the Fortigate 61F Kuwait 3G4G Firewall facilitate network segmentation, simplifying access for both visitors and employees to designated areas while concurrently safeguarding sensitive information, such as cardholder data. This firewall is also compliant with industry-leading standards like PCI and HIPAA, offering the flexibility required to meet your specific business needs.
- Excellent Performance
- Fortinet 61F VPN License Bundle Firewall Kuwait provides you with the best ever risk protection performance as well as low latency using custom-tailored security processor (SPU) technology. It also delivers excellent performance and security for SSL – encrypted traffic.
- The Fortinet FortiGate 61F SD-WAN Firewall Kuwait is a next-generation firewall that simply identifies many applications available inside network traffic for thorough inspection as well as granular policy enforcement. It secures the system against malware, exploits, and also illegal access by malicious hackers in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic. Fortinet FG 61F Web Filtering Firewall Kuwait uses continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services to prevent and detect known and unknown attacks.
- Compact and Reliable
- The Fortinet FG 61F 3G4G Firewall Kuwait features a compact and small form factor that can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall. It is designed to be lightweight yet with maximum reliability, thanks to its superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), which minimizes the chance of a network interruption.
- 3G/4G WAN Connectivity
- The FortiGate 61F VDOM Firewall Kuwait is equipped with a 3.0 USB port which enables you to enjoy extra WAN connectivity or connect to a spare link for added efficiency, by simply plugging into a compatible 3rdparty 3G/4G USB modem.
- FortiGate 61F Next-Generation Firewall Kuwait has been singly tested and verified for use as the best security solution, owing to its high performance and reliability. It has in fact received unmatched 3rdparty certifications from the world’s leading companies such as ICSA, AV-Comparatives, NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, among many others.
- Fortinet FG 61F Bundle Firewall Kuwait exhibits excellent Breed SD-WAN abilities which allow for easy application navigation using WAN path control for an outstanding and world-class experience. It offers upgraded networking abilities, impressive performance, as well as extensive IPsec VPN abilities.
|Item model number||FG-61F|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 5 x 8 inches|