Fortinet Fortigate 601E Firewall Kuwait
The Fortigate 601E Kuwait is an advanced firewall solution designed for medium to large enterprises. These versatile devices can be deployed at campus locations or enterprise branches, providing strong protection against cyber threats. Equipped with security processors, the Fortigate 601E Kuwait ensures high performance, effective security, and deep traffic analysis. With purpose-built security processors, the Fortigate 601E Kuwait delivers industry-standard validated IPS performance. These processors enable high throughput and minimal latency, allowing for virtual patches to be deployed at the network level to protect against vulnerabilities. Deep packet inspection at wire speeds offers unparalleled visibility into network traffic, even when encrypted with TLS 1.3. To proactively block emerging threats, the Fortigate 601E Kuwait utilizes advanced threat protection from the Fortinet Security Fabric’s intelligence services. This ensures secure web access and protects against internal and external risks, even for high-performance encrypted traffic.
The appliances also enhance user experience with dynamic web and video caching capabilities and give administrators control over web access based on users or user groups. Additionally, the Fortigate 601E Kuwait prevents data loss and detects user activity in both known and unknown cloud applications. It also blocks DNS requests to malicious domains, providing multi-layered advanced protection against web-based zero-day malware threats. In terms of simplifying operations and maximizing ROI, the Fortigate 601E Kuwait integrates various threat protection features into a single high-performance network security appliance. It offers comprehensive visibility into users, devices, and applications across the entire attack surface and enforces security policies consistently. The appliance also safeguards against network vulnerabilities and achieves high SSL inspection performance with support for TLS 1.3. Real-time threat detection and blocking are powered by AI-driven FortiGuard Labs and advanced threat protection services integrated into the Fortinet Security Fabric.
- Fortinet’s advanced, breakthrough network processor works inline with FortiOS functions delivering superior firewall performance for IPv4/IPv6, SCTP and multicast traffic with ultra-low latency down to 2 microseconds, VPN, CAPWAP and IP tunnel acceleration, anomaly-based intrusion prevention, checksum offload and packet defragmentation. It also allows traffic shaping and priority queuing.
- Fortinet’s powerful content processor works outside of the direct flow of traffic and accelerates the inspection of computationally intensive security features.
- The Security Fabric allows security to dynamically expand and adapt as more and more workloads and data are added. Security seamlessly follows and protects data, users, and applications as they move between IoT, devices, and cloud environments throughout the network. FortiGates are the foundation of Security Fabric, expanding security via visibility and control by tightly integrating with other Fortinet security products and Fabric-ready Partner solutions.
- Control all the security and networking capabilities across the entire FortiGate platform with one intuitive operating system. Reduce operating expenses and save time with a truly consolidated next-generation security platform.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevents and detects against known attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Proactively blocks unknown sophisticated attacks in realtime with the Fortinet Security Fabric integrated AI-powered FortiSandbox
- Engineered for Innovation using Fortinet’s purpose-built security processors (SPU) to deliver the industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic including the first firewall vendor to provide TLS 1.3 deep inspection
- Includes a management console that is effective and simple to use, which provides a comprehensive network of automation & visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Provisioning leveraging Single Pane of Glass Management powered by the Fabric Management Center
- Predefined compliance checklists analyze the deployment and highlight best practices to improve the overall security posture
- Application aware routing with in-built SD-WAN capabilities to achieve consistent application performance and the best user experience
- Built-in advanced routing capabilities to deliver high performance with encrypted IPSEC tunnels at scale
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives
- 2 x 10GE SFP+ slots
- 8 x GE SFP slots
- 8 x GE RJ45 ports
- 2 x GE RJ45 management ports