Meraki MR33 Cloud Managed Access Point Kuwait
The Meraki MR33 Kuwait comes with a quad-radio, cloud-managed 2×2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR33 provides performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management. The Meraki Wi-Fi Kuwait provides a maximum 1.3 Gbps aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization. An integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio delivers beacon and scanning capabilities. The combination of cloud management, 802.11ac Wave 2, full-time RF environment scanning, and integrated Bluetooth technology ensures Cisco Meraki MR33 Access Point delivers the throughput, reliability, and flexibility required by demanding business applications like voice and high-definition streaming video, everyday.
- 2×2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
- 3 Gbps aggregate dual-band frame rate
- 24×7 real-time WIPS/WIDS, spectrum analytics, and WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
- Integrated BLE Beacon and scanning radio
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low-profile design blends into any environment
Aggregate Data Rate of up to 1.3 Gbps
A 5 GHz 2×2:2 radio supporting 80 MHz channel widths and a 2.4 GHz 2×2:2 radio supporting 40 MHz channel widths offer a combined dual-radio aggregate frame rate of 1.3 Gbps*, with up to 866 Mbps in the 5 GHz band thanks to 802.11ac Wave 2 and 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band.
Multi User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO)
With support for the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, the MR33 offers MU-MIMO for more efficient transmission to multiple clients. Especially suited for environments with numerous mobile devices, MU-MIMO enables multiple clients to receive data simultaneously. This increases the total network performance and improves the end user experience.
Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and Scanning
An integrated Bluetooth low energy radio provides seamless deployment of BLE Beacon functionality and effortless visibility of BLE devices within range of the Access Point. The MR33 enables the next generation of location-aware applications and engagement right out of the box.
Automatic Cloud-Based RF Optimization
The Meraki MR33’s sophisticated, automated RF optimization means that there is no need for the dedicated hardware and RF expertise typically required to tune a wireless network. The real-time full spectrum RF analysis data collected by the dedicated third radio is continuously fed back to the Meraki cloud. The Meraki cloud then automatically tunes the MR33’s channel selection, transmit power, and client connection settings for optimal performance under the most challenging RF conditions.
Secure Wireless Environments with Air Marshal
No longer choose between a wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS) and serving client data: thanks to the dedicated third radio, Air Marshal, a highly optimized built-in WIPS, scans continuously for threats and remediates them as commanded, all without disrupting client service. Alarms and optional auto-containment of rogue Access Points are configured via flexible remediation policies, ensuring optimal security and performance in even the most challenging wireless environments.
Integrated Enterprise Security and Guest Access
The Cisco Meraki MR33 Access Point features integrated, easy-to-use security technologies to provide secure connectivity for employees and guests alike. Advanced security features such as AES hardware-based encryption and WPA2-Enterprise authentication with 802.1X provide wire-like security while still being easy to configure. One-click guest isolation provides secure, Internet-only access for visitors. Our policy firewall (Identity Policy Manager) enables group or device based, granular access policy control. Meraki Teleworker VPN makes it easy to extend the corporate LAN to remote sites, without requiring all clients and devices to have client VPN software. PCI compliance reports check network settings against PCI requirements to simplify secure retail deployments.
Application-Aware Traffic Shaping
The Meraki Wi-Fi Access Point Kuwait has an integrated layer 7 packet inspection, classification, and control engine, enabling you to set QoS policies based on traffic type. Prioritize your mission critical applications, while setting limits on recreational traffic, e.g., peer-to-peer and video streaming.
Voice and Video Optimizations
Industry standard QoS features are easy to configure like Wireless Multi Media (WMM) Access Categories, 802.1p, and DSCP.
Low-Profile, Sleek, and Compact Design
Despite its robust feature set, the Cisco Meraki MR33 Access Point is packaged in a sleek, low-profile enclosure that blends seamlessly into any environment.
Self-Configuring, Self-Optimizing, Self-Healing
Cisco Wi-Fi Kuwait automatically connects to the Meraki cloud, downloads its configuration, and joins the appropriate network. The Meraki MR33 Kuwait then self-optimizes, determining the ideal channel, transmit power, and client connection parameters. As necessary, it will also self-heal, responding automatically to switch failures and other errors.
- 4 GHz 802.11b/g/n client access radio
- 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac client access radio
- 4 GHz & 5 GHz WIDS/WIPS, spectrum analysis, and location analytics radio
- 4 GHz Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio with beacon and BLE scanning support
- Concurrent operations of all four radios
Supported frequency bands (country-specific restrictions apply) :
- 412-2.484 GHz
- 150-5.250 GHz (UNII-1)
- 250-5.350 GHZ (UNII-2)
- 470-5.600, 5.660-5.725 GHz (UNII-2e)
- 725-5.825 GHz (UNII-3)
802.11ac and 802.11n Capabilities
- 2×2 multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) with two spatial streams
- SU-MIMO and MU-MIMO support
- Maximal ratio combining (MRC) & Beamforming
- 20 and 40 MHz channels (802.11n), 20, 40, and 80 MHz channels (802.11ac)
- Up to 256-QAM on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Packet aggregation
- Power over Ethernet : 37-57 V (802.3af compatible)
- Alternative 12 V DC input
- Power consumption : 11W max (802.3af)
- Power over Ethernet injector sold separately
- All standard mounting hardware included
- Desktop, ceiling, and wall mount capable
- Ceiling tile rail (9/16, 15/16 or 1 1⁄2” flush or recessed rails), assorted cable junction boxes
- Bubble level on mounting cradle for accurate horizontal wall mounting
- Two security screw options included
- Kensington lock hard point
- Concealed mount plate with anti-tamper cable bay
- Operating temperature : 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C
- Humidity : 5% to 95% non-condensing
- 5” x 4.3” x 1.3” (215 mm x 110 mm x 32 mm), not including deskmount feet or mount plate
- Weight : 13.2 oz (376.5 g)
- Integrated omni-directional antennas (3.8 dBi gain at 2.4 GHz, 3.9 dBi gain at 5 GHz)
- 1x 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet (RJ45) input
- 1x DC power connector (5.5 mm x 2.5 mm, center positive)
- Integrated Layer 7 firewall with mobile device policy management
- Real-time WIDS/WIPS with alerting and automatic rogue Access Point containment with Air Marshal
- Flexible guest access with device isolation
- VLAN tagging (802.1Q) and tunneling with IPSec VPN
- PCI compliance reporting
- WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X
- EAccess Point-TLS, EAccess Point-TTLS, EAccess Point-MSCHAccess Pointv2, EAccess Point-SIM
- TKIP and AES encryption
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) & Mobile Device Management (MDM) integration
Quality of Service
- Advanced Power Save (U-Access PointSD)
- WMM Access Categories with DSCP and 802.1p support
- Layer 7 application traffic identification and shaping
- PMK, OKC, and 802.11r for fast Layer 2 roaming
- Distributed or centralized Layer 3 roaming
- 2 Ethernet status
- 1 power/booting/firmware upgrade status