Meraki MS390-24UX Network Switch Kuwait
The Meraki MS390-24UX Kuwait addresses the most demanding enterprise applications by combining the simplicity of the Meraki dashboard with powerful switching hardware. To satisfy high-bandwidth applications and the deployment of high-speed 802.11ax/wifi-6 access points, the MS390 provides multigigabit ports, 480G stacking, and modular 10/40G uplinks. The MS390 delivers resiliency with fast stack convergence and StackPower. The Meraki MS390-24UX Kuwait provides Adaptive Policy using an over-the-wire tag which segments traffic into security groups to deliver scalable security. The MS390 is integrated under the Meraki dashboard to provide a simply powerful solution to the most demanding wired access applications.
- Purpose – built Cisco technology
- Use purpose built Cisco technology on the Meraki MS390-24UX Kuwait series of switches to deliver intent-based networking at scale.
- Improved Physical Stacking
- Improved physical stacking reduces latency to less than 1 second for faster stack convergence in case of a switch failure which is critical for enterprise deployments.
- Adaptive Policy
- Software feature exclusively on the Meraki MS390-24UX Kuwait to provide an additional layer of security based on the intent of the user, device, and application.
- SecureConnect enables to detect and verify that the MR connected to a port belongs to the same organization and then automatically configure it.
- Multigigabit Ethernet
- Provide the higher performance demanded by the latest access points over existing cabling.
- Virtual Stacking
- Simultaneously configure thousands of ports across standalone and physically stacked switches, regardless of location.
- Layer 7 Visibility
- Meraki MS390-24UX Kuwait makes it easy to understand how valuable network resources are being used.
- Layer 3 Scalability
- Build large, resilient networks using dynamic routing protocols and warm spare technology.
- Voice & Video QoS
- Give latency sensitive applications the priority and bandwidth they deserve with configurable QoS.
- Network Topology
- View the network in real-time, showing devices and their connections and even monitor network-wide health.
- Remote Live Tools
- Powerful tools for identifying and correcting issues, even from thousands of miles away.
- Enterprise Security
- Protect the wired network from both external and internal threats.
- Simple & Powerful
- Meraki access and aggregation layer switches power networks of every size. Meraki MS390-24UX Kuwait combines secure, scalable, robust performance with an intuitive management experience that requires no additional training.
- Deploy, Manage, and Troubleshoot in minutes
- Meraki MS390-24UX Kuwait offers zero-touch provisioning and can be configured entirely from a web browser. Pioneering network topology and remote packet capture features simplify troubleshooting, especially on remote locations.
- Build High-Performance, Resilient Networks
- Meraki MS390-24UX Kuwait provides the essentials for building high-performance networks that can help maintain seamless network service. Multigigabit Ethernet squeezes more speed out of existing cabling. Switches can be physically stacked via dedicated lightning-fast cabling and cross-stack link aggregation used to create a resilient connection to the network core using all available bandwidth. Further strengthen the network with IP gateway redundancy or powerful dynamic routing using OSPF.
- 24 x mGbE UPoE
- 2 × 40G or 4/8 × 10G modular fiber uplinks
- Stack up to 8 units
- 480 Gbps of physical stacking
- All models include a power supply
- Modular power supply/fans
- Reliable platform with 24/7 Meraki Support
- 1RU rack mountable
- Flexible mounting options
- Non-blocking switch fabric
- Email alerts for switch management
- Remote troubleshooting tools
- Manage ports from a GUI-based dashboard
- Zero-touch provisioning
- Per-port and per-client usage statistics
- Secure, user-scheduled firmware updates
- Layer 3
- OSPF Routing
- MAC forwarding entries, up to 32K
- DHCP Server, DHCP Relay
- 802.1X Authentication
- DHCP Snooping
- STP Enhancements
- IPv4 and IPv6 ACLs
- Adaptive Policy