Meraki MS390-48U Network Switch Kuwait
The Meraki MS390-48U Kuwait addresses the most demanding enterprise applications by combining the simplicity of the Meraki dashboard with powerful switching hardware. The MS390-48U delivers resiliency with fast stack convergence and StackPower. The MS390-48U provides Adaptive Policy using an over-the-wire tag which segments traffic into security groups to deliver scalable security. The Meraki MS390-48U Kuwait is integrated under the Meraki dashboard to provide a simply powerful solution to the most demanding wired access applications.
Product Features :
- 48 x gigabit ethernet PoE/PoE+/uPoE interfaces
- 822 watt PoE budget with PoE+ and uPoE support (1800W available with optional secondary power supply)
- 256 Gbps of switching capacity
- 40G or 10G modular uplink options on all models
- Dual Dedicated 120G Hardware Stacking Ports
- StackPower Management and Ethernet Switching Capabilities
- Physically stack up to 8 switches with 480 Gbps of stacking bandwidth
- Secure Connect * (Available in a future software release)
- Adaptive Policy * (Available in a future software release, Advanced License required)
- Centrally managed from the cloud
- The Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking architecture enables Plug and Play branch deployments and provides centralized visibility and control across any number of distributed locations. The Meraki MS390-48U Kuwait is the industry’s cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform. With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
- Layer 7 application and client visibility
- Meraki MS390-48U Kuwait is the industry’s only switches featuring integrated Layer 7 application and client fingerprinting and analysis. Hundreds of applications are automatically identified and reported, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube, so administrators can see where resources are spent.
- QoS for voice and video
- Deploy latency-sensitive applications such as voice and video by guaranteeing network performance. Voice and QoS features such as per-VLAN and protocol-based prioritization, as well as flexible QoS assignments, give intuitive, granular control.
- Enterprise security
- Extending security down to the port level has never been easier. Meraki MS390-48U Kuwait integrates seamlessly with enterprise-grade security systems using 802.1x. Define access policies, segregate guest devices, and quarantine entire environments right from the dashboard.