Meraki MS450-12 Network Switch Kuwait
The Meraki MS450-12 Kuwait Series brings powerful cloud-managed switching to the aggregation layer. This range of 1 and 10Gbps fiber aggregation switches adopts the benefits of the cloud : simplified management, reduced complexity, network wide visibility and control, and lower cost for campus deployments.
Cisco Meraki aggregation switches extend Cisco Meraki’s cloud management to campus deployments. Just like our access switches, these 10 Gigabit Ethernet aggregation switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
Meraki MS450-12 Kuwait is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files — or pre-staging.
- Converged Voice, Video and Data Environments
- The Meraki MS450-12 Kuwait is designed to unify data, voice, and video onto a single IP backbone. All Meraki switches support rich quality-of-service (QoS) functionality for prioritizing data, voice, and video traffic. The switches support eight class-of-service (CoS) queues on every port, enabling them to maintain end-to-end traffic prioritization.
- Lifetime Warranty with Next-day Advanced Replacement
- Meraki MS450-12 Kuwait includes a limited lifetime hardware warranty that provides next-day advance hardware switch replacement as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Cisco Meraki’s simplified software and support licensing model also combines all software upgrades, centralized systems management and phone support under a single, easy-to-understand model.
- Virtual Stacking
- Meraki MS450-12 Kuwait features virtual stacking — an industry first — that allows management of thousands of switch ports as one, without requiring a physical connection between switches.
- Quickly find and configure switch ports across your entire network, even those in geographically-distributed locations. Easily configure ports for access devices, assign voice VLANs, control PoE, and more, with a few simple clicks and without complex CLI instructions.
- Virtual stacking is built-in to all Meraki MS Switches, with no need for extension modules, proprietary cables, or extra configuration. Simply log in to the Cisco Meraki dashboard and manage the entire access switch infrastructure without concern for their interconnectivity.
- Layer 7 Application and Client Visibility
- Meraki MS450-12 Kuwait is the industry’s only switches featuring integrated Layer 7 application and client fingerprinting and analysis. Hundreds of applications are automatically identified and reported, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube, so administrators can see where resources are spent.
- Device fingerprinting with Google-like search allows administrators to easily find and identify individual users, iPads, Androids, and other devices. Search for devices across the entire network right from the Meraki dashboard, no matter which switch a device connects to.
- Layer 3 Scalability & Failover
- Quickly scale growing networks while ensuring redundancy for critical switch infrastructure with Meraki layer 3 switches. Intuitive, dynamic routing configurable in the dashboard simplifies management by removing complex command line interfaces. Traffic flow is optimized at line rate without sacrificing deep visibility into client devices and application use. Deploy ACLs directly on MS switches to secure boundaries between VLANs, hosts, services, and the Internet.
- In addition to dynamic routing, layer 3 Meraki MS switches support VRRP for warm spare failover, ensuring immediate recovery of gateway responsibilities—avoiding downtime and client disruption.
Technical Specifications :
|Layer 3 capabilities||
|Ethernet Switching Capabilities||